02-02-10, 10:46 AM   #1
kaltoran
A Murloc Raider

would like to speak to addon authors via Vents/msn

Hi all... well ive been an avid addon phreak for many years now, and over shutdown i thought id yet again turn to good ol' faithful wowinterface to supply me with my mod crack got to thinking tho, is there a place that addon authors go to share ideas with each other, in essence to brainstorm? couldnt really pinpoint from the options offered on the forums TOC which thread to post in so i thought this mite have been most likely to get somebodies attention...

Admittedly im no mod author, my programming skills are abyssmal, but im more of an ideas type of guy than anything. I love that Blizz has allowed room for custom mods to be implemented within Wow, and as such would like to contribute in some way wherever i can...

basically wondering if modders talk on vents and if so what vents channel do they use... ive a few ideas of my own but alas with no real skills in programming and not a lot of time to learn LUA without impacting upon my other RL activities id like to explore some alternative modes of sharing ideas with those who have the technical prowess to implement such things within game...

Anybody seriously interested or curious can find me via hotmail on [email address removed, send PM to request it - Cairenn]... can then go as far as contributing my own vents server details and so forth... as said before id really just like to be able to contribute ideas concerning mods, of all types really... would love to hear from anybody who may feel likewise

Kaltoran

Last edited by Cairenn : 02-02-10 at 01:24 PM. Reason: never put your email on a public forum :) - Cairenn
02-02-10, 10:50 AM   #2
nightcracker
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Join us on IRC.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » would like to speak to addon authors via Vents/msn