03-29-13, 02:03 AM   #881
illusionxt
A Murloc Raider
Does anyone know how to configure the settings for the specialization button down at bottom right?
It says "<Equip Click>" "<Equip ctl+click>" and "<Equip Alt+click>" to assign... but i haven't been able to.. anyone with clearer instructions as to how to assign?

03-29-13, 02:11 AM   #882
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by illusionxt View Post
Does anyone know how to configure the settings for the specialization button down at bottom right?
It says "<Equip Click>" "<Equip ctl+click>" and "<Equip Alt+click>" to assign... but i haven't been able to.. anyone with clearer instructions as to how to assign?
If you mouse-over one of the equipment sets listed on the Spec Changer panel, then hold down Ctrl and Click on that row, it will be assigned as the equipment set you will wear when you change to your Primary spec. Same goes for the Secondary spec and Alt Click. Holding down Shift while Clicking will clear all spec assignments to a specific equipment set.

03-29-13, 02:14 AM   #883
illusionxt
A Murloc Raider
Oh my god, thanks. lol i feel retarded. i've just been moving my mouse too fast to realize that the menu was clickable...

03-29-13, 08:19 AM   #884
rdobkins
A Fallenroot Satyr
Nib, I use 4 action bars for my shammy due to needing individual slots for totems now. How hard and where would I need to look to modify my hud config so it controls the position of 4 bars vice 3?

03-29-13, 10:34 AM   #885
ali3n8
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Downloaded r1d? There was a bug in those checkboxes in earlier 7.4 versions.
Update on my grid issue. I have found that when I am in raid and grid is visible I can drag it around my screen. However it snaps back to its default position once out of combat. I also notice a popup in the center top of my screen that says Realui is controlling Grid's position.

Last edited by ali3n8 : 03-29-13 at 10:38 AM.

03-29-13, 10:43 AM   #886
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by ali3n8 View Post
Update on my grid issue. I have found that when I am in raid and grid is visible I can drag it around my screen. However it snaps back to its default position once out of combat. I also notice a popup in the center top of my screen that says Realui is controlling Grid's position.
Currently a known bug

03-29-13, 10:47 AM   #887
ali3n8
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Currently a known bug

Thank you very much.

03-29-13, 12:37 PM   #888
webster259
A Cyclonian
I just recently started leveling a DK and with the newest 7.4 update I've noticed that the stance bar for presences is slightly off center from where it used to be, I haven't notice anything pop up in the space to the left of it yet but I am also not level 90. I just wanted to know if there is anything that pops up there so if I move another addon that it wouldn't cover it up. Thanks

03-29-13, 12:44 PM   #889
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
I just recently started leveling a DK and with the newest 7.4 update I've noticed that the stance bar for presences is slightly off center from where it used to be, I haven't notice anything pop up in the space to the left of it yet but I am also not level 90. I just wanted to know if there is anything that pops up there so if I move another addon that it wouldn't cover it up. Thanks
Nothing pops up there, stance bar positioning is just a little off atm.

03-29-13, 01:16 PM   #890
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
nib - i just noticed this - the new bag addon doesn't sell junk items for me. i've toggled the junk seller option on the bottom of the bags multiple times and it just doesn't sell the junk.

anyone else having this issue?

Marth

03-29-13, 01:53 PM   #891
marijano2
A Defias Bandit
Blood DK Bloodshield

Hi nib, it's me again. now panic, this time i've only got a question

On my Blood DK i noticed that the Bloodshield is nowhere shown. may i'm blind or else is it anywhere or can you help me to add it?

thanks for your help and your understanding of my english

03-29-13, 02:26 PM   #892
Matski
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by webster259 View Post
I've already moved it to the centre and anything didn't explode yet so you might try as well :P.

Also Nib, I guess it would be quite complicated to replace this new dmgmeter with skada for me? Because I cannot really get on well with this new one, several things are annoying such as it being always popped on on every login instead of being closed, quite hard access to settings (what I mean is that you got to right click in the meter area but when there is data the settings window overlaps with all the data there), no percentages, and pala colour being just plain wrong :P. So I thought I could go back to Skada which I loved but I'm not sure if it's that easy to change them as the dmg meter is kind of implemented into the whole pack.

Last edited by Matski : 03-29-13 at 02:32 PM.

03-29-13, 07:46 PM   #893
ali3n8
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Is there anyway to show debuffs on nameplates?

03-29-13, 08:05 PM   #894
Nerds
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Hey Nib, how can I make the character names class-coloured in the tooltip? Cheers

03-29-13, 08:55 PM   #895
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Sorry I'm not replying much, having a depressing couple of days (real life stuff) Rest assured, all bugs and suggestions are being noted

03-30-13, 02:16 AM   #896
Senditu
A Defias Bandit
Sorry to hear that Nib. Hope things will turn around for you soon.
Been using realUI for quite some time now and i gotta say it is THE best around.
Couple of things I've been meaning to ask:

1. Ever thought of going from Grid to Grid2?
Memory usage is lower and it's easier to config.

2. Raven offers a logarithmic CD display via the "timeline" mode.
Integration/usage could be optional

3. Buff display for Raids
Raid essential buffs (Fortitude etc.) could be top center screen with buffs missing greyed out.
Auras etc still on the right.

Keep up the awesome work as long as you still have fun doin it.
More importantly: try to stay in good health no matter what

03-30-13, 02:55 AM   #897
Ordrosh
A Theradrim Guardian
Sorry I'm not replying much, having a depressing couple of days (real life stuff) Rest assured, all bugs and suggestions are being noted
don't let it drag you down
If possible, I'd like to be able to move my map around on the screen, having it cover the center of the screen is, quite frankly, stupid as it covers most of whats happening on the screen
Edit: Is there a way to add custom filters to the bags ? would like to add one that puts seeds for the farm in their own bag, and one for BoE items

Last edited by Ordrosh : 03-30-13 at 08:15 AM. Reason: added a question about bags

03-30-13, 10:19 AM   #898
Stratic
A Murloc Raider
I just installed 7.4 r2 and I'm having some catastrophic errors. First when I login and it took me to the create character screen. Theres just a bunch of green blocks as the background of the buttons. Second when I login and click install I just get fatality over and over again. The old WoW bars are there, grid isn't skinned, and it just doesn't look right at all. I've deleted my Interface & WTF folder on install. Did this twice and not sure what else to do to fix it. Also when I login it says 7.4 r1 update even though I know I downloaded r2 from the site. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

*Edit: Moved my old WTF back and it seems to have installed correctly with no errors. Would like to be able to move the new dmg meters.

Last edited by Stratic : 03-30-13 at 10:32 AM.

03-30-13, 02:01 PM   #899
Freakeh
A Fallenroot Satyr
How would one who about having different bag sections for different outfits of gear?

03-30-13, 02:02 PM   #900
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Freakeh View Post
How would one who about having different bag sections for different outfits of gear?
Very hard to do, as outfits can share items.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI