04-21-13, 04:52 PM   #1241
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by bullet_101 View Post
Do you have a temp solution to the problem or should I just suck it up? Also i may have said this before but thanks for making this amazing UI.
No temp solution.

04-21-13, 05:07 PM   #1242
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
I haven't been using DBM, as I've recently switched to Bigwigs. However I thought I'd try it out with the new skins which look excellent btw.... very, very nice job! A few things...... The Boss health frame that you've built into Realui is great and fantastic, but DBM comes with one built in that only appears on specific fights with multiple targets. I can't find a way to disable it. So as of now, I have 2 boss health frames, one that you've built in and the other ugly one that comes with DBM thats on my screen. And is there anyway to have a pre-arranged DBM setup upon installation? I hate configuring DBM lol. Thanks

Gloks

Last edited by Gloks : 04-21-13 at 05:10 PM.

04-21-13, 05:14 PM   #1243
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
I can't find a way to disable it. So as of now, I have 2 boss health frames, one that you've built in and the other ugly one that comes with DBM thats on my screen. And is there anyway to have a pre-arranged DBM setup upon installation? I hate configuring DBM lol. Thanks

Gloks
/dbm > Options > Health Frame > un-check "Always show health frame"

I may include a pre-configured configuration in the future.

04-21-13, 05:20 PM   #1244
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
/dbm > Options > Health Frame > un-check "Always show health frame"

I may include a pre-configured configuration in the future.
Thank you for the very quick reply I've been avoiding the KUInameplates update as well just because it had been causing me quite a few errors. Im assuming its on their end, but its already been mentioned in a previous post here so I wont bother posting the error.

BTW foglite is not working.

Last edited by Gloks : 04-21-13 at 06:41 PM.

04-21-13, 06:51 PM   #1245
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

BTW foglite is not working.
Works for me. Is it enabled in your AddOns screen?

04-21-13, 07:08 PM   #1246
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Works for me. Is it enabled in your AddOns screen?
Yes. It says out of date as well. I havent updated it because its status is modified in curse. And it warns me if I do update it, it will erase the changes made.

04-21-13, 07:13 PM   #1247
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Yes. It says out of date as well. I havent updated it because its status is modified in curse. And it warns me if I do update it, it will erase the changes made.
Feel free to update it.

04-22-13, 12:00 AM   #1248
rain3x
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Quick suggestion: I use Bagnon instead of the included cargbags, and the bank highlighting (for special bags, E.G. green colored squares for herb bags) is overwritten by somethings included in the interface over rides. Any chance this could be a feature included by default, or made compatible with alternative bag mods?

04-22-13, 09:51 AM   #1249
Greenhorn04
A Murloc Raider
Question

Hello, thanks for the great work.
If you can say me how i can move the Loot Roll Frame.

greetz Greeny

sry for my English °°

Last edited by Greenhorn04 : 04-22-13 at 10:01 AM.

04-22-13, 10:12 AM   #1250
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by bullet_101 View Post
Do you have a temp solution to the problem or should I just suck it up? Also i may have said this before but thanks for making this amazing UI.
I'd suggest downloading Quartz and just disabling everything except the swing timer in that for now - you can make the line as big as you want.

04-22-13, 10:17 AM   #1251
Nomaddc
A Cliff Giant
Btw, was lurking on curse and found this http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/notaint . Might make taint issue appear less, but seems it's in need of fixing. You might want to check out code and implement in RealUI (cause dem Aurora, Bartender, random_addon_name taints when trying to reglyph are SO annoying).

04-22-13, 10:23 AM   #1252
Sokoo
A Defias Bandit
No idea if this has been asked before, but didn't find any answer on it.
When I'm not at full power (focus/mana or w/e), and the bar is refilling, there is a small white bar, like 1px high, above the powerbar that is flickering alot.
Is this a know problem? Or is it something wrong on my side? Attaching a screenshot so you can see what I mean.
Click image for larger version

Name:	asd.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	668.6 KB
ID:	7686

04-22-13, 10:26 AM   #1253
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Greenhorn04 View Post
Hello, thanks for the great work.
If you can say me how i can move the Loot Roll Frame.

greetz Greeny

sry for my English °°
/realui > Modules > Loot

Originally Posted by Nomaddc View Post
Btw, was lurking on curse and found this http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/notaint . Might make taint issue appear less, but seems it's in need of fixing. You might want to check out code and implement in RealUI (cause dem Aurora, Bartender, random_addon_name taints when trying to reglyph are SO annoying).
Interesting. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Sokoo View Post
No idea if this has been asked before, but didn't find any answer on it.
When I'm not at full power (focus/mana or w/e), and the bar is refilling, there is a small white bar, like 1px high, above the powerbar that is flickering alot.
Is this a know problem? Or is it something wrong on my side? Attaching a screenshot so you can see what I mean.
That's Pet/Vehicle/Druid power. It flickers, does it? I shall have to look into that.

04-22-13, 10:38 AM   #1254
jyggen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Having some issues with Alter Time and the Invoker's Energy buff on my Mage. When alter time ends (aka. when everything returns to how it was six seconds ago) it looks like I lose my Invoker's Energy buff, even though it's still there (and should be).

Look at this screenshot taken a few seconds after Alter Time ends:

I've targeted myself and we can clearly see that I still got the buff even though my own buff bar doesn't show it. My target's buff bar (which technically is mine) is the correct one. This might be an issue with other buffs aswell, but I've only noticed it with Invoker's Energy.

Sorry for any confusion, it's expected when you talk about all things Alter Time :P

Also, on a side note, I'd love to have the new Deadly Boss Mods skinning for BigWigs aswell

Thanks for a great UI! <3

04-22-13, 10:47 AM   #1255
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by jyggen View Post
Having some issues with Alter Time and the Invoker's Energy buff on my Mage. When alter time ends (aka. when everything returns to how it was six seconds ago) it looks like I lose my Invoker's Energy buff, even though it's still there (and should be).
What does this print out if you enter it into chat?
Code:
/run print(RavenDB["profiles"]["RealUI-HR"]["BarGroups"]["PlayerBuffs"]["filterTimeLeft"])

04-22-13, 10:57 AM   #1256
jyggen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
What does this print out if you enter it into chat?
Code:
/run print(RavenDB["profiles"]["RealUI-HR"]["BarGroups"]["PlayerBuffs"]["filterTimeLeft"])
It prints out 66.

04-22-13, 12:40 PM   #1257
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by jyggen View Post
It prints out 66.
That's good. I don't see why Invoker's Energy would disappear, then. Try doing this:

/run RavenDB["profiles"]["RealUI-HR"]["BarGroups"]["PlayerBuffs"]["filterTimeLeft"] = 69

then

/rl

04-22-13, 01:06 PM   #1258
jyggen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
That's good. I don't see why Invoker's Energy would disappear, then. Try doing this:

/run RavenDB["profiles"]["RealUI-HR"]["BarGroups"]["PlayerBuffs"]["filterTimeLeft"] = 69

then

/rl
Same issue, disappears when Alter Time ends :/

04-22-13, 01:11 PM   #1259
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Now try this:

/run RavenDB["profiles"]["RealUI-HR"]["BarGroups"]["PlayerBuffs"]["filterDuration"] = 69

then

/rl

04-22-13, 01:21 PM   #1260
jyggen
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Yeah, that fixed it

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI