10-23-12, 07:25 PM   #61
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
What addons did you update?

What problems did you get?
If I remember right: ACP, ArkInventory, and oUF.

10-24-12, 05:04 PM   #62
Eisritter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Threat plates

Wasn't there a threat plates or equivalent? I'm not seeing it now, is there something I'm missing?

10-25-12, 05:00 AM   #63
gsnerf
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Scyntt View Post
I've also have had this issue. Only once has the frame come up for the roll option, and I have coins*. My outside mods include DBM, Recount, Onebag3, and Auctioneer suite. I did recently play with settings in grid, and really the only change I've made was having the stance bar not recenter by default.

I also can't interact with the black market auction house, but I have a feeling that's auctioneer.

[...]
I also have a blackmarket issue from time to time (can't select items in the market). A /reloadui or deactivating aurora usually clears that up.

As for the bonus roll: I encountered, that on some occassions the roll window appears above the top screen border and only the roll countdown is visible. I think there is a problem with placing the window but I haven't seen any systematic reason that would cause it.

Originally Posted by Anj View Post
If I remember right: ACP, ArkInventory, and oUF.
I remember getting some messages about blocked actions from ACP from time to time, but I'm not sure when this is or what it results in. I'll give more attention to it the next time I encounter that. This usually does not break playing though.

Originally Posted by Eisritter View Post
Wasn't there a threat plates or equivalent? I'm not seeing it now, is there something I'm missing?
There is Omen just below the HUD when you fight (I think only visible when in dps/tank mode of the ui) and the usual name plates which indicate that one has aggro by their color (activate by pressing v).

10-26-12, 04:40 PM   #64
iConverge
A Murloc Raider
Click-through Player Fram

I tried asking in the last thread but maybe I can get something here.

I used /fstack to find the ID of the frames I needed. I have the in-game run script to make the Player Frame and attached Pet Frame click-through, but it resets after I logout.

I was wondering if someone can tell me what file and where I can put in the code to make the Player Fram and Pet Frame click-through by default.

Thanks in advance for any assistance and I hope Nib gets better. Gethe, you are an awesome friend to be taking this responsibility.

10-27-12, 12:21 AM   #65
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Is there a way to enable high res fonts of some sort? The fonts are very blurry.

10-28-12, 07:41 AM   #66
oxente
A Murloc Raider
Seal

As prot/ret it keeps telling me I'm missing a seal when I'm not. Also, it keeps telling me I'm missing Kings if I buff might. It's cool that it warns me, but since I already buffed and obviously can't get kings, I think it shouldn't.

Of course these are minor bugs, but just thought you should know.

Thanks for maintaining this UI, it's the best by far

10-29-12, 09:00 AM   #67
Eisritter
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by gsnerf View Post
and the usual name plates which indicate that one has aggro by their color (activate by pressing v).
D'oh. V key brainfart. Thanks for the reminder

10-30-12, 01:39 PM   #68
orangedrank
A Kobold Labourer
RealUI Aura Watch

I'm having a weird issue. Currently I'm playing a Warrior. When I first installed RealUI everything was working great. The next time I logged in (and currently), the Aura Watch for things like Battle Shout stopped working. Oddly enough, when my character is in ghost form, it shows up. Any way to make this work in living form again?

10-30-12, 06:01 PM   #69
Argetlam
A Kobold Labourer
Nameplate Scaling and nVidia Surround

I'm sure this isn't high priority at all, but it is slightly irritating for at least me. Basically stock Blizzard nameplates scale horribly when using an nVidia Surround configuration (5880x1080 resolution). RealUI nameplates look fine but for some reason it seems like the clickable area for the nameplate extends far beyond the actual nameplate. It almost seems as if it is the same as the stock Blizzard nameplates (which end up being huge on surround resolutions). For reference, TidyPlates does not have this issue and I am currently using it as a temporary fix.

Also, I can find a way to move all aspects of the UI using the configuration options in the /realui menus except the buffs on the top-right of the screen. How can I move that frame? It would be great if it isn't all the way to the right for me because that is an entire monitor away =/

Thanks for such an awesome UI! I've been using it since I came back to WoW in WotLK

10-31-12, 01:05 PM   #70
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Argetlam View Post
I'm sure this isn't high priority at all, but it is slightly irritating for at least me. Basically stock Blizzard nameplates scale horribly when using an nVidia Surround configuration (5880x1080 resolution). RealUI nameplates look fine but for some reason it seems like the clickable area for the nameplate extends far beyond the actual nameplate. It almost seems as if it is the same as the stock Blizzard nameplates (which end up being huge on surround resolutions). For reference, TidyPlates does not have this issue and I am currently using it as a temporary fix.

Also, I can find a way to move all aspects of the UI using the configuration options in the /realui menus except the buffs on the top-right of the screen. How can I move that frame? It would be great if it isn't all the way to the right for me because that is an entire monitor away =/

Thanks for such an awesome UI! I've been using it since I came back to WoW in WotLK
Buffs are handled by Raven.

10-31-12, 01:53 PM   #71
Alinna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Ok...having a new issue with the UI. I decided (against my better judgement) to see what all the fuss was about with the pandas. So I started one up, but after the prompt to install RealUI came up on the screen, nothing was right. Bars are not visible, or in the right place based on my previous settings. Other addon buttons are missing or out on the other side of the screen just floating there. And this is off a clean install. Any ideas on what might be causing this to happen on a newly created toon and not affect my other ones?

Here is what I am seeing...

11-04-12, 05:49 AM   #72
BalwickMaggy
A Cliff Giant
Originally Posted by Alinna View Post
Ok...having a new issue with the UI. I decided (against my better judgement) to see what all the fuss was about with the pandas. So I started one up, but after the prompt to install RealUI came up on the screen, nothing was right. Bars are not visible, or in the right place based on my previous settings. Other addon buttons are missing or out on the other side of the screen just floating there. And this is off a clean install. Any ideas on what might be causing this to happen on a newly created toon and not affect my other ones?

Here is what I am seeing...
I would copy the SavedVariables of another character to that one I think, and see if that fixes it. I've had no issues with new characters.

11-04-12, 09:03 PM   #73
Alinna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by BalwickMaggy View Post
I would copy the SavedVariables of another character to that one I think, and see if that fixes it. I've had no issues with new characters.
Nope.....didn't work. Not even a little.

11-05-12, 10:45 AM   #74
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
Originally Posted by Alinna View Post
Nope.....didn't work. Not even a little.
Open the RealUI options, go to RealUI Core and reinitialize your character.

Please also make sure that all of the nib* and *RealUI addons are enabled.

11-05-12, 04:23 PM   #75
Alinna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Gethe View Post
Open the RealUI options, go to RealUI Core and reinitialize your character.

Please also make sure that all of the nib* and *RealUI addons are enabled.
That was the first thing I did....still didn't work.

And now that I have gone and done a completely fresh install of 7.3 r1....NONE of my previous settings work! Now my screens all look like this:

It's primarily all my bartender settings that are all jacked up.

Last edited by Alinna : 11-06-12 at 10:54 PM.

11-07-12, 02:06 AM   #76
Jasmer
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I hate to ask but did you actually rename the ACCOUNTNAME folder in WTF to your wow account name? Sounds like the savedvariables just aren't working.

11-07-12, 04:27 PM   #77
Quingar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Raven and ICEHUD bug?

Hello guys

I returned to WoW after a pause.

I isntalled my favourite UI -> Real UI

But I see a problem.
I can not see debuff icons on targets like moonfire.
And Raven does not show me the timer for moonfire too.
This is just first findigs as I decided to start a new main.

Could you help me pls where is the problem ?

I have fresh install of Real UI 7.3 r1

Thank you

11-07-12, 04:28 PM   #78
Alinna
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Originally Posted by Jasmer View Post
I hate to ask but did you actually rename the ACCOUNTNAME folder in WTF to your wow account name? Sounds like the savedvariables just aren't working.
Yep....and that's kind of the same conclusion I am coming to. Savedvariables are somehow screwed with my account now.

11-07-12, 06:16 PM   #79
cdnDare
A Murloc Raider
Does anyone else have problems with inspecting? Most of the time it takes ages to pop up, very annoying

11-08-12, 12:27 PM   #80
Quingar
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Icehud bug?

OK guys I was able to fix those debuff icons so they are showing now as they should. So Raven looks fixed.

But RealUI ICEhud is still not working.
Moonfire debuff bar is not showing when I cast a spell on some target. Could you help pls ?

Thank you

Have a nice day

Quin

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI