11-17-13, 11:48 PM   #3081
drafu
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
You know, now that I've looked at my code, it seems the RealUI fonts do actually support the Russian client. Which means the problem is that the fonts themselves aren't loading. I suspect this is due to SharedMedia and how it determines whether fonts are usable for certain locale clients (I've seen it simply not register fonts when running on a Russian client).
So, will it be possible to fix it? If yes, when will there be an update?

11-18-13, 08:13 AM   #3082
Sidius1989
A Defias Bandit
Hey I just downloaded the UI and after a frustrating 4 or so hours of me been a perfectionist i finally have the UI set up the way I want, I just can't stand one thing and that's the size of the letters above the player and target unit frames.

Is there anyway to make them larger in the in game config? or does it have to be done through lua code and if so where would I look for it and what line should I change?

Last edited by Sidius1989 : 11-18-13 at 08:29 AM.

11-18-13, 02:58 PM   #3083
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by drafu View Post
So, will it be possible to fix it? If yes, when will there be an update?
I've looked around but couldn't find any fixes.

Originally Posted by Sidius1989 View Post
Hey I just downloaded the UI and after a frustrating 4 or so hours of me been a perfectionist i finally have the UI set up the way I want, I just can't stand one thing and that's the size of the letters above the player and target unit frames.

Is there anyway to make them larger in the in game config? or does it have to be done through lua code and if so where would I look for it and what line should I change?
Unit Frames use the "Pixel" fonts
/realui > Appearance > Fonts tab > Advanced > Pixel (size) > Change to your liking

Otherwise to change JUST the UF font, you're looking for the UnitFrames:UpdateFonts() function in nibRealUI\HuD\UnitFrames\Overlay.lua

11-18-13, 03:40 PM   #3084
Sidius1989
A Defias Bandit
Thanks! Fixed everything

11-18-13, 05:06 PM   #3085
Khrystaliz1204
A Kobold Labourer
Hello

I got some probs with your interface i really love it.
but i play wow on a privat server who have 4.0.6 i take your 4.3.4 UI
and it worked correctly.
but i hope u can help me.
in my playerbar the HP/mana bar just fill red or blue when i drop hp/mana can i change that? i would like to see my full hp bar (red) and my full mana bar (blue) hope u understand what i describe

so if i drop hp or mana i want to see the % that's missing in white and when i'm full of mana and hp i want to see the bar red/blue you know?
and the same for my target

could u pls pn me or something?

PS:sorry for my bad english

Greetz

11-18-13, 08:53 PM   #3086
nelothi
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
fatal error - barber shop

Aurora is causing wow to crash when you sit in a barber shop chair.

11-20-13, 02:48 PM   #3087
Toltec
A Kobold Labourer
Timeframe?

If it helps, I'll probably be looking into having a "Bar" option for Aura Tracking.
Still have maybe 30 pages to go in the thread so if this has been addressed please ignore and I'll delete it when I reach the end of the thread. I miss my bars terribly. Your will end up BETTER than icehud!

11-21-13, 10:39 AM   #3088
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

rawr! it's been a while, hasn't it

i just got a new computer and i did a data migration (basically copied over everything on the old one to the new one).. so all my folders and stuff are intact. i was planning to just move the Interface and WTF folders over to wow after installation but then I realized that the new computer has a much higher resolution than the old one. will this mess things up or should i just do a fresh install?

thanks!

11-21-13, 02:12 PM   #3089
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by nelothi View Post
Aurora is causing wow to crash when you sit in a barber shop chair.
That is mighty weird. Never seen it happen, myself. Try exiting WoW and deleting your World of Warcraft\Data\Cache and World of Warcraft\Cache folders.

Originally Posted by Toltec View Post
Still have maybe 30 pages to go in the thread so if this has been addressed please ignore and I'll delete it when I reach the end of the thread. I miss my bars terribly. Your will end up BETTER than icehud!
Still on the to-do list, but I'm too busy atm for much RealUI work.

Originally Posted by iamslay View Post
rawr! it's been a while, hasn't it

i just got a new computer and i did a data migration (basically copied over everything on the old one to the new one).. so all my folders and stuff are intact. i was planning to just move the Interface and WTF folders over to wow after installation but then I realized that the new computer has a much higher resolution than the old one. will this mess things up or should i just do a fresh install?

thanks!
Nothing will get messed up with RealUI when switching/changing resolutions.

11-21-13, 07:54 PM   #3090
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Nothing will get messed up with RealUI when switching/changing resolutions.
Awesome, just logged in and ticked retina display and it looks great. I did have to make the fonts bigger. However, nothing seems to affect the tooltip font size. Am I missing something?

11-21-13, 08:36 PM   #3091
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Awesome, just logged in and ticked retina display and it looks great. I did have to make the fonts bigger. However, nothing seems to affect the tooltip font size. Am I missing something?
FreebTip\tip.lua for tooltip font size.

11-21-13, 09:03 PM   #3092
iamslay
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

FreebTip\tip.lua for tooltip font size.
Don't suppose you could point me to changing which part of the tooltip anchors to the mouse?

Meaning, instead of the tooltip sitting bottom-center above the cursor, I'd like to make it anchor to the bottom left of the tooltip. I've looked through "anchor.lua" but couldn't figure out which part to change. >.<

11-22-13, 12:27 PM   #3093
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Don't suppose you could point me to changing which part of the tooltip anchors to the mouse?

Meaning, instead of the tooltip sitting bottom-center above the cursor, I'd like to make it anchor to the bottom left of the tooltip. I've looked through "anchor.lua" but couldn't figure out which part to change. >.<
No idea where that would be located.

11-23-13, 12:56 PM   #3094
drafu
A Murloc Raider
I've looked around but couldn't find any fixes.
Why don't you try to make font system like in ShestakUI? It loads custom fonts on any type of client without any SharedMedia.

Just an idea

11-23-13, 05:42 PM   #3095
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by drafu View Post
Why don't you try to make font system like in ShestakUI? It loads custom fonts on any type of client without any SharedMedia.

Just an idea
I shall look into manually loading fonts. Ty.

11-24-13, 02:56 AM   #3096
Velarayne
An Aku'mai Servant

So I've been looking for a pixel skin for Masque, and stumbled across this thread in my search.

After downloading RealUI and looking through the folders, I'm unable to find a Masque_RealUI folder, aside from what's inside the nibRealUI folder. If you could tell me exactly what folders/lua to copy to just use your Masque skin, I would be forever grateful. :>

Also, shameless request for an update to nibEclipse, because I absolutely can't stand BalancePowerTracker anymore. :<

11-24-13, 11:23 AM   #3097
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Velarayne View Post
So I've been looking for a pixel skin for Masque, and stumbled across this thread in my search.

After downloading RealUI and looking through the folders, I'm unable to find a Masque_RealUI folder, aside from what's inside the nibRealUI folder. If you could tell me exactly what folders/lua to copy to just use your Masque skin, I would be forever grateful. :>

Also, shameless request for an update to nibEclipse, because I absolutely can't stand BalancePowerTracker anymore. :<
You'll want to make an addon from the following files:
nibRealUI\Skins\Masque.lua for the skin file
nibRealUI\Media\Masque\ for the textures (change path names in Masque.lua)

and a .toc file
Code:
## Interface: 50400
## Title: Masque: RealUI
## Version: 7
## Dependencies: Masque

Masque.lua

11-24-13, 12:42 PM   #3098
Velarayne
An Aku'mai Servant

Thank you so much! :>

11-24-13, 01:18 PM   #3099
Tonyleila
A Molten Giant

Masque Skin with 1 pixel border and inner shadow:
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...squeNefs2.html

11-24-13, 01:55 PM   #3100
Thugonomics
A Murloc Raider
Buffs location

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled1.png
Views:	523
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	7948

So my question, is, how do I move my buffs on the right side, which I can't seem to find in the UI Elements section, back over to the empty square just left of my nameplate? And, how do I remove the default Blizzard buffs in the top right? Also, where would GM tickets appear?

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI