04-23-13, 02:31 PM   #1281
Landrown
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I've noticed an issue with nameplate font. it appears whenever i reload the interface, or just relog, the font defaults back to its size setting of 0.64. i've modified this setting but it doesn't seem to stick now, but i know it did before. have you seen an issue with the font size setting being lost on a reload?

04-23-13, 03:15 PM   #1282
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by PlueschLing View Post
Iron Qon energy bars seem bugged
Ohhh.... tripped out.

Originally Posted by Landrown View Post
I've noticed an issue with nameplate font. it appears whenever i reload the interface, or just relog, the font defaults back to its size setting of 0.64. i've modified this setting but it doesn't seem to stick now, but i know it did before. have you seen an issue with the font size setting being lost on a reload?
/realui > Skins > KuiNameplates

04-23-13, 04:23 PM   #1283
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Pet Frame prototype:

Buffs go to the right, Debuffs to the left

Pet casting

Last edited by Nibelheim : 04-23-13 at 04:30 PM.

04-23-13, 05:08 PM   #1284
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Hey,
We are #1 on the "What's Hot"!!!!! Congrats all for making Real UI #1. The best UI in WOW...
Cheers,
Massive

04-23-13, 06:54 PM   #1285
Marthisdil
An Onyxian Warder
Originally Posted by Nibelheim View Post
Pet Frame prototype:

Buffs go to the right, Debuffs to the left

Pet casting
That looks pretty dang awesome, Nib. Great work!

Marth

04-24-13, 02:51 AM   #1286
Ovario
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by jyggen View Post
If I understand the question/problem correctly you can chose which direction it should "fly out" in Bartender's options menu.

YES... thank you!

Also Nib, one more question:

With the current layout @ 1920x1080, the DBM bars on their final countdown end up on top of the threat percentage numbers. Is that intended? I haven't been seeing and DBMCore files in recent updates for a long time.

04-24-13, 03:10 AM   #1287
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Ovario View Post
With the current layout @ 1920x1080, the DBM bars on their final countdown end up on top of the threat percentage numbers. Is that intended? I haven't been seeing and DBMCore files in recent updates for a long time.
No layout settings are included for DBM, you'll have to position bars/etc yourself so they fit in with your screen-size and playstyle

04-24-13, 06:18 AM   #1288
Eponu
A Defias Bandit
Rollbar

Which addon is used for the rollbar? I want to drag it to another position.
And where is the bonus roll bar in the lfr?

Last edited by Eponu : 04-24-13 at 08:05 AM.

04-24-13, 08:51 AM   #1289
Matski
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Landrown View Post
Got exactly same issue, Nameplates font size gets lost after every relog.

04-24-13, 12:23 PM   #1290
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Eponu View Post
Which addon is used for the rollbar? I want to drag it to another position.
And where is the bonus roll bar in the lfr?
/realui > Modules > Loot

Center of the screen

Originally Posted by Matski View Post
Got exactly same issue, Nameplates font size gets lost after every relog.
/ac > KuiNameplates > Untick Style

04-24-13, 05:18 PM   #1291
Anj
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

PET *freaking* FRAME!

Thanks Nib!

Last edited by Anj : 04-24-13 at 05:19 PM. Reason: made text sexier

04-24-13, 05:30 PM   #1292
Daagar
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by Anj View Post
PET *freaking* FRAME!

Thanks Nib!
And just when I trained myself to get by with what we had! Thanks Nib.

04-24-13, 05:33 PM   #1293
Gloks
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
You mentioned that the debuff's would be on appear on the left side of the pets health bar.

How does this work with the stance bar in the way for some classes? The stance bar just doesn't look right there either really. Can you make it so the pet bar isn't always there on your screen except when your in combat as well? Having it there all the time just seems a little strange.

On to bossmod things. Would it be possible for you to skin bigwigs and make a preset setup for them? As I understand, DBM doesn't let you do that which really sucks. The lack of options that addon has is terrible as well. I loved back in Cata when the other bossmod you had (which I believe just isn't supported anymore) was all setup. Making it very realistic for raids. If I may add.... the skins you have now for DBM are awesome and very sleek looking but I just don't think its necessarily viable. The bars are terribly small and very hard to see when actually raiding. Besides that...love it nib! Keep up the great work.

Gloks

04-24-13, 05:43 PM   #1294
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Noticed some little bugs with the new Pet Frame, so I'm re-uploading r8 c

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post
You mentioned that the debuff's would be on appear on the left side of the pets health bar.

How does this work with the stance bar in the way for some classes? The stance bar just doesn't look right there either really. Can you make it so the pet bar isn't always there on your screen except when your in combat as well? Having it there all the time just seems a little strange.
I've decided to not include the debuffs any longer. The stance bar is as intended, as the Pet Bar is meant to 'merge' into the action bars.

As for hiding the pet frame out of combat, I might be able to include an option for it later on.

On to bossmod things. Would it be possible for you to skin bigwigs and make a preset setup for them? As I understand, DBM doesn't let you do that which really sucks. The lack of options that addon has is terrible as well. I loved back in Cata when the other bossmod you had (which I believe just isn't supported anymore) was all setup. Making it very realistic for raids. If I may add.... the skins you have now for DBM are awesome and very sleek looking but I just don't think its necessarily viable. The bars are terribly small and very hard to see when actually raiding. Besides that...love it nib! Keep up the great work.

Gloks
Hmmm, maybe.

04-25-13, 01:47 AM   #1295
Desmodis
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Sooooooo Great

OMFG, with the new Plates an the -for me- beautiful Petframe REAL is near to be perfekt, total awesome.
Thanks a lot for this! I play Hunter and WL since the first day of WoW and missed a real Petframe a little bit, now my Lego-World is ok *gg. The DBM_look is also great.

Desmo

Last edited by Desmodis : 04-25-13 at 01:50 AM.

04-25-13, 06:22 AM   #1296
Matski
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thanks a lot for the tip! The default font is just way too small for me, cannot read anything and changing it upon every logging into the game was not too comfortable either.

Originally Posted by Gloks View Post

On to bossmod things. Would it be possible for you to skin bigwigs and make a preset setup for them? As I understand, DBM doesn't let you do that which really sucks. The lack of options that addon has is terrible as well. I loved back in Cata when the other bossmod you had (which I believe just isn't supported anymore) was all setup. Making it very realistic for raids.

Gloks
I used to use BigWigs over DBM in the past as well, so I really like this idea. It would be fantastic if you could include a preset setup for them and include them by default in Real UI. Plus yeah, DBM is still simply annoying to use, BigWigs was much user friendly, if you ask me.

04-25-13, 09:53 AM   #1297
Massiveunit
A Black Drake

Nib,
Is there a way to remove my pet name from pet frame? Btw thanks for new pet frame...
Massive

04-25-13, 10:05 AM   #1298
Eponu
A Defias Bandit
/realui > Modules > Loot

Center of the screen

thanks Nib

04-25-13, 01:18 PM   #1299
ali3n8
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
How do you hide the objective tracker? I tried the options and it is still visible.

04-25-13, 01:39 PM   #1300
Nibelheim
local roygbi-

Originally Posted by Massiveunit View Post
Nib,
Is there a way to remove my pet name from pet frame? Btw thanks for new pet frame...
Massive
Not yet, will see about adding an option.

Originally Posted by ali3n8 View Post
How do you hide the objective tracker? I tried the options and it is still visible.
The one at the right side of the screen? May have to do it through Interface Options > Objectives > untick Automatic Quest Tracking

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » RealUI