06-18-11, 02:47 AM   #1
Mollymog
A Murloc Raider
'Lost' Carbonite Quest Watch List

Somehow, on one of my son's World of Warcraft characters, he managed to accidentally move the Quest Watch List down behind the bottom right horizontal action bar. Removing the action bar does not make it accessible to move upward by dragging. Trying to move it upwards when the action bar is in place doesn't work. I deleted all of Carbonite and reinstalled it but still the list is there and unable to be moved. It is not locked (checked that first). Any suggestions, please, on how I could get it out from behind there and move it upwards? His other characters don't have this problem - it is only one and he can't play that one again until he gets this sorted. Thanks.
06-18-11, 08:16 AM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
There are a few things you can do: Type "/carb resetwin" (without the quotes) in chat, which will reset that characters Carbonite windows back to default positions. Right click the quest watch frame header and choose "Reset layout" in the menu. Open Carbonites options (type "/carb options" in chat, right click the Carbonite minimap button and choose "Options" in the menu, right click a non-icon area of any Carbonite map and choose "Options" in the menu) to the "Reset" page, and choose either the "Reset Watch Window layout" or "Reset window layouts of current character" option.

I highly suggest putting the quest watch window, the tracking HUD, and the minimized map, somewhere on the screen that looks good to you (and is out of the way) and locking them so they cannot be accidentally moved. The map and watch window can each be locked from their frame right click menus, but the tracking HUD can only be locked from its' page in the Carbonite options.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 06-18-11 at 08:18 AM.
06-19-11, 01:45 AM   #3
Mollymog
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by jeffy162 View Post
There are a few things you can do: Type "/carb resetwin" (without the quotes) in chat, which will reset that characters Carbonite windows back to default positions. Right click the quest watch frame header and choose "Reset layout" in the menu. Open Carbonites options (type "/carb options" in chat, right click the Carbonite minimap button and choose "Options" in the menu, right click a non-icon area of any Carbonite map and choose "Options" in the menu) to the "Reset" page, and choose either the "Reset Watch Window layout" or "Reset window layouts of current character" option.

I highly suggest putting the quest watch window, the tracking HUD, and the minimized map, somewhere on the screen that looks good to you (and is out of the way) and locking them so they cannot be accidentally moved. The map and watch window can each be locked from their frame right click menus, but the tracking HUD can only be locked from its' page in the Carbonite options.
Thanks so very much. I'm off to do this right now.
06-19-11, 07:38 AM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome. Glad I could help.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » 'Lost' Carbonite Quest Watch List