11-06-10, 12:04 PM   #1
Toran
A Nerdscale Dorkin

Premium Member
Two clicks to open professions

Hi all. Odd thing happening lately. Curious if anyone else has had this issue. When I go to open professions (even via spellbook) it takes two clicks to get the window open the first time I log in. The first click opens my inventory, then the second opens the professions window. After that, all first clicks open professions window as normal.

Any idea?
11-06-10, 03:15 PM   #2
txamethyst
An Aku'mai Servant

not that i have a solution but i get the same thing. at first i thought i just didn't click but i hear the "clunk" that it used to do when the book opened.
11-06-10, 03:39 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Perhaps you have an addon interfering? Try with all addons disabled. If it still happens, then you may need to run the Repair Tool.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-06-10, 05:31 PM   #4
LaoTseu
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Ackis Recipe List is doing that for me if I also use AddonLoader. This happen when I press a profession button and ARL is not loaded yet. AddonLoader trigger the Load on Demand for ARL but the profession window is not display.

Not sure if there is a way to fix this.
11-06-10, 05:56 PM   #5
Toran
A Nerdscale Dorkin

Premium Member
I narrowed it down to Ara Broker Tradeskills. Looking into it further, will report back.

Update: Looks like author is aware of the issue, hopefully a fix will be out soon.

Last edited by Toran : 11-06-10 at 06:04 PM.
11-07-10, 01:39 AM   #6
Torhal
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by LaoTseu View Post
Ackis Recipe List is doing that for me if I also use AddonLoader. This happen when I press a profession button and ARL is not loaded yet. AddonLoader trigger the Load on Demand for ARL but the profession window is not display.

Not sure if there is a way to fix this.
Thanks for the ticket! :P

Author of NPCScan and many other AddOns.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Two clicks to open professions