12-23-14, 06:40 AM   #1
Valorus
A Defias Bandit
Need to find 2 Addons!

Anyone knows what the addon that disables the default Blizzard's errors messages? Such as Failing to cast (for whatever reason such as: low mana / out of range / ineligible target etc. etc.) something that shows in red letters top-mid of screen?

Also, any up to date addon that can warn you when you are being targeted and especially someone is casting something on you? (the more sophisticated the addon the better btw.)
12-23-14, 08:14 AM   #2
Mazzop
A Cliff Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
for first it would be for example http://www.wowinterface.com/download...orMonster.html or http://www.wowinterface.com/download...rorFilter.html
12-23-14, 08:42 PM   #3
Phanx
Cat.

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Valorus View Post
Also, any up to date addon that can warn you when you are being targeted and especially someone is casting something on you? (the more sophisticated the addon the better btw.)
Generally speaking, this is not possible. It's only possible to know when someone is targeting you, if that person is being targeted by you or someone in your group, if they are your focus unit, or if you are mousing over them. It's not possible at all to know for sure who is the target of a spell being cast by anyone other than yourself; you can make an assumption that they're casting on their current target, but while that's pretty reliable for NPCs, it's not at all reliable for players, since they could be casting on their focus unit, on a group member, or on their mouseover unit.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Need to find 2 Addons!