04-21-07, 09:15 AM   #1
Mellowed
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Switching Spell Bars

im really noob with this stuff, but i gotta tell ya, your mod is REALLY cool, and easier to follow than others, especially with that auto set-up thing when u first download the mod... the only thing i get screwed up with, is trying to chenge my spell bar (i think its called spell bars) from 1 to 2 to 3 etc. Example: Orgininal WoW, with no mods on, theres abutton at the side where you put all your spells / skills in.. and theres abutton beside that that shows a 1, if you click the arrow above it, itll go to 2, and all your spells will be gone, bcuz your in a different channel of spells.. So when i was using your mod, i tried doing that, so i held shift down, and used scrolled up with my mouse scroller thing :P... and it worked it switched to a new thing.. but sometimes it doesnt let me switch... is there any other way you can switch those?
04-21-07, 03:07 PM   #2
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Which mod?
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

04-21-07, 03:51 PM   #3
Tweeker
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
yeah, i read the post a few times, tried to think of what set of action bars he's referring to...
No luck.. then i looked to my left, and a 1 caught my eye..
Mellowed vbmenu_register("postmenu_51621", true);
A Kobold Labourer

*grin* Been there, done that... still got the shirt

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Switching Spell Bars