01-25-16, 10:31 AM   #1
Kreelor
A Firelord

Gathering Route crashes the game

Hi,

Bug or Incompatibility with GatherMate2 Carbonite Edition?

-- Clicking on "Set route to current location" (or, whatever that's called?) causes the game to stop responding. It hangs up and I have to <Ctrl/Alt/Del> to get out of the game.

- The ONLY addon running is Carbonite-Maps and Warehouse.
- I was trying to set the route to gather mining nodes but, the message "Game has stopped responding..." error happens. I tried 3 times.
- The ONLY node types I had selected was Ghost Iron Ore and its associated type. All others were deselected.
- GatherMate2 Carbonite Edition is installed. I used its option to update/load the Mining nodes.
- The location where I was hunting the Ghost Iron Ore nodes was in Pandaria (near Sunsong Ranch).

I do have WoD installed and am using the current DEV version of Carbonite.
01-31-16, 01:55 PM   #2
Svegan
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

rythal has brought live up to date, and it is the active one as of now. dev is several months behind. try master and see if that helps. I personally have not had issues, with locking up on making any sort of routes, be it gathering, gotos, or questing.
02-02-16, 09:55 AM   #3
Kreelor
A Firelord

Originally Posted by Svegan View Post
rythal has brought live up to date, and it is the active one as of now. dev is several months behind. try master and see if that helps. I personally have not had issues, with locking up on making any sort of routes, be it gathering, gotos, or questing.
Thank you, Svegan, for your reply and your suggestion. I would have dumped the DEV version and installed the Master version sooner but, I didn't see any information at all about this issue on the forum. I was going by what others have told me (in the distant past) that the DEV version was more up-to-date so, it's what I've been using for a long time.

Your reply really helped. The Route function works now. However, it takes nearly a full minute to complete the route. Maybe that's because it's connecting 1 million different kinds of nodes? For Mining, it's too troublesome to uncheck all the boxes manually since it doesn't work like the Herbalism screen.

Thank you very much!
02-02-16, 02:38 PM   #4
Rythal
Featured Artist
Featured
Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
Maybe that's because it's connecting 1 million different kinds of nodes? For Mining, it's too troublesome to uncheck all the boxes manually since it doesn't work like the Herbalism screen.
The enable/disable all button was added awhile ago for everything not just herbs

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite: Maps (Main AddOn) » Gathering Route crashes the game