12-11-20, 02:38 PM   #1
Kindosar
A Murloc Raider
Script Help - Great Vault

So I was hoping someone could help me with my goal here. I've already checked google to see if someone has done this already, but it doesn't seem that it has happened.

I'm wanting to use a script to access the great vault screen if possible, like you would for your garrison report. (i.e. /script ShowGarrionLandingPage(2)) will pull up your garrison information from anywhere in the world.

I've run the /framestack and looked at it seems to be called WeeklyRewardsFrame, but when trying /script ShowWeeklyRewardsFrame and variants based on the framestack, nothing is happening. I'm assuming this is either because I'm not doing the script correctly or that you can't do it period because you interact with it by choosing a reward.

I've attached screenshots to help you understand the question if you're not familiar with what I'm talking about, but I'm sure the more experienced people understand what I'm trying to accomplish.

Thanks in advance!

https://gyazo.com/b1c4ac61ba587f07ecc0388d969223df

https://gyazo.com/e6894e99cb74e2b22389dc3b373d236a

Last edited by Kindosar : 12-11-20 at 02:39 PM. Reason: For some reason the images aren't showing so I'm adding them as hyperlink to gyazo
12-11-20, 04:17 PM   #2
Tim
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You can't just simply add the word "Show" to the beginning of a frame name and/or function and expect it to work.

Code:
/run LoadAddOn("Blizzard_WeeklyRewards"); WeeklyRewardsFrame:Show()
12-11-20, 05:36 PM   #3
Kindosar
A Murloc Raider
Thank you so much! This works perfectly. I was aware you couldn't just add the word show, but I wasn't sure how else to do it given the framestack name for the garrison report. I know that when coding stuff, like hiding the gryphons, you would use the frame:hide() for example, but I guess I got thrown off by the name convention.

Originally Posted by Tim View Post
You can't just simply add the word "Show" to the beginning of a frame name and/or function and expect it to work.

Code:
/run LoadAddOn("Blizzard_WeeklyRewards"); WeeklyRewardsFrame:Show()

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Script Help - Great Vault