05-07-07, 01:40 AM   #1
slice3
A Cliff Giant

examine target

hi all,

i have a new question. traveling across the world of warcraft i encountered many people who taked a look at me and told me i'm weak, i have weak weapons etc ... how it's possible to see my target's equipment? i tryed to look for an addon like this but only found examine target, but that only gives me general info's about my target.

anyone with any ideea?
thank you
05-07-07, 02:05 AM   #2
Karatanthala
A Kobold Labourer
They could be using SuperInspect.

This is a fairly old addon you can get from http://www-en.curse-gaming.com/downl...nspect-smurfy/ .

I have had errors pop up when using it so I don't use it very much nowadays, but you may find its what you're looking for.

If anybody has an up-to-date addon that does the same thing I'll be very interested in it too
05-07-07, 02:31 AM   #3
slice3
A Cliff Giant

GREAT, i found one release from this year, i hope to be compatible with my UI and with no errors
05-07-07, 02:52 AM   #4
dafire
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
you don't need a addon to inspect someone else... just target someone and rightclick your target frame and choose "Inspect".

You have to be really close to do that, however the range will be extended next content patch.
05-07-07, 04:07 AM   #5
Neruu
A Murloc Raider

a simple macro is da way
/inspect

bye

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » examine target