05-27-07, 09:19 PM   #61
beamar
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
ok, figured it out, it's a bongos option. Got that all fixed up.

Last edited by beamar : 05-27-07 at 11:51 PM.
05-28-07, 05:18 AM   #62
brynchel
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by beamar
Also having some of the probs listed above

-raid frames and party windows both showing up during raids. Have party windows unchecked.

-Targets not always showing up when attacking.

-A new one that i ran into today. The border around the map now seems to be sitting at the top right hand corner of the screen and not where it should be. Oddly enough, when I was in the raid, it seemed to be where it was suppose to be.

I figured out how to fix the raid and party both showing. Cycle thru raid being on top. on bottom and hidden. Then after being hidden Put them back to where you want and the party will not be there.
05-28-07, 10:14 AM   #63
themcity
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Overall I Love Mazzle

Last edited by themcity : 05-28-07 at 02:41 PM.
05-29-07, 05:43 AM   #64
Detritus
A Cyclonian
Updated all ACE mods.

Having some minor issues with Antagonist and OCD.

Antagonist has repositioned itself to the centre of the screen. I only get one anchor for dragging and can't move frames 2 or 3. For the moment I've just disabled any buffs/casts etc. going to that screen but it's frustrating to lose the functionality.

OCD simply doesn't seem to work any more. I've had to disable it via the Mazzle options. Switching it on brings about a flurry of errors that quickly eat up to the Bugsack error limit.

Anyone else encountered any problems with these two mods? Any clues on how I can fix them? I can provide more detail on the OCD error when I get home, if this turns out to be something unique to my setup.
05-29-07, 06:37 AM   #65
Mizer18
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

Downloaded and Updated add-ons, still working as flawlessly as when I first tried using it, kinda wonder why people can be so lazy about clicking on things, seems rather easy to do in my opinion... All I usually do is PvP in the BG's and haven't had any problems with anything in there, nor the regular questing, not a high enough lvl to raid yet so wouldnt be able to test that one out Thanks for the great UI
05-29-07, 06:52 AM   #66
Wonders
A Murloc Raider
Raid about 4 times a week. Don't have a problem with either OCD or Antagonist. I did reposition the timer bars to fit my raid layout, but otherwise all is the same.

All mods are updated to most recent available.
05-31-07, 01:29 AM   #67
Toradol
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Alt Map

Hello,

I was wondering if anybody else is having problems with their Alt Map? I can get my main map to come up but My alt map does not work when I push Alt M. Everything else seems to be working fine ..I did try the Ace updater but did not seem to fix this problem.

Thanks,
Toradol
05-31-07, 04:10 AM   #68
Khorne the Grim
A Defias Bandit
Hey hey. First I wanted to give my thanks to Mazzle for this kick-bum interface and thanks to everyone in this string who helped me get it running in 2.1 with their sage advice. Still have one problem though, and it's one I've always had. For some reason Bongos doesn't want to add new bars to my interface. It either won't add it at all, or I get one new bar that stretches across the entire screen which I cannot alter. It seems to be sort of intermittent, but it happens pretty regularly on my warlock. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem and can offer some advice on how to correct it.

Oh, and I did the WAU update deal. Fixed everything but that.

Thanks again.
06-13-07, 04:23 PM   #69
DaPoets
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Oh, here's another observation. There are new 3d models in the patch. As a result, I'll need to add them to my model database and you'll get a warning message whenever you target one of those mobs. The one you guys probably all noticed is the combat pet named "Willy" or something.

If you want to disable those warnings, you can look in MazzleUI_Models.lua and comment out (add '--' at the beginning of the lines):

Code:
PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Character\\Human\\MaleNPC\\HumanPesantMale\\HumanPesantMaleWoundB.wav");
self:Print("No camera found.  Report this mob to Mazzlefizz!")
How do I do this because this sound comes up every time I change to epic flight form w/ my druid....

Thanks
06-13-07, 07:27 PM   #70
axi0m
A Murloc Raider
Yea I've been having issues on my rogue, the entire bottom interface including bongos is basically borked.

Been getting bongos errors stating that "Scale must be >0"
06-14-07, 04:07 AM   #71
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Axiom, install the quick fix. Poet, if you can't figure it out from the instructions in the very quote you posted, I really can't help you more.
06-14-07, 09:11 PM   #72
DaPoets
A Defias Bandit
Axiom, install the quick fix. Poet, if you can't figure it out from the instructions in the very quote you posted, I really can't help you more.

You said to " look in MazzleUI_Models.lua "

so how do I look in that?

this is my 1st time doing this, would like some help here....
06-15-07, 12:17 AM   #73
dragzal
A Cyclonian

Look inside X:\"Place where your WoW is"\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\MazzleUI where you find a file names MazzleUI_Models.lua.
Open it with an editor and search for the line and change it.

CU
Pasqual

06-15-07, 06:44 AM   #74
rasoft2000
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thumbs down Raid Problems

Dunno if this problem was posted before, I have no pic or error code now cause Im at work tho I will post both tonight if I got no answer.

The problem is as follow: I made a 40 man raid yesterday and the raid frames werent showing in the correct place. As far I can see mazzle's default settings are to show by classes and It was placed ok for the first ones from left to right but for the last ones Warlocks, Rogues, etc were showing on top of my stones icons, autobar and performance display.

As far as I read raid settings for most were working ok? I have updated my addons with wowace and been playing with mazzles for more than a week now without problems so far but I havent raided since yesterday, I tried to reload the UI several times with hope it rearanges ok but with no success. I tried again after my raid with some friends and still got the same error and frames werent displayed in the right place.

I Ddint try to reorganize the frames myself cause shamans werent even showing in the lists at all so I think they were showing off the screen.

Last edited by rasoft2000 : 06-15-07 at 06:47 AM.
06-15-07, 11:27 AM   #75
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by rasoft2000
Dunno if this problem was posted before, I have no pic or error code now cause Im at work tho I will post both tonight if I got no answer.

The problem is as follow: I made a 40 man raid yesterday and the raid frames werent showing in the correct place. As far I can see mazzle's default settings are to show by classes and It was placed ok for the first ones from left to right but for the last ones Warlocks, Rogues, etc were showing on top of my stones icons, autobar and performance display.

As far as I read raid settings for most were working ok? I have updated my addons with wowace and been playing with mazzles for more than a week now without problems so far but I havent raided since yesterday, I tried to reload the UI several times with hope it rearanges ok but with no success. I tried again after my raid with some friends and still got the same error and frames werent displayed in the right place.

I Ddint try to reorganize the frames myself cause shamans werent even showing in the lists at all so I think they were showing off the screen.

Read the "Known Issues. Read This Before Posting" thread.
06-15-07, 12:10 PM   #76
rasoft2000
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Read the "Known Issues. Read This Before Posting" thread.
OOPS sorry Mazzle didnt knew this was a known issue and the first point :P worked fine for me before patch so I thougth it was related.

THANKS AGAIN!

Your loyal Mazzle user #234,345

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzleUI in WoW 2.1 (observations so far)