02-07-07, 10:32 PM   #21
jeegro
A Murloc Raider
As noted above, black minimap is an issue. Also, the casting bars/chat type box are solid black now for some reason... I dont remember changing anything.

02-07-07, 10:37 PM   #22
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by Masterqu
Ok so I found the bug site, and fixed my shards going to the right pouch TY all.

Now I have another Shard ace issue....For some odd reason the fire stone button is hanging out in the upper right quadrent of my screen. Just hangin out in the way. I cant seem to move the bugger. Any help would be appreciated.
Some people had this issue in Beta too, but I thought it had been fixed...guess not!

Does it always appear, or is it just periodic? When did it appear: right after Mazzification, upon doing some action, or something else? Any information at all you can give about the bug will help Mazzlefizz track it down and get rid of it...you can never give too much information. (unless you right a paper on it )

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/

02-07-07, 10:40 PM   #23
Kamishimi
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Originally Posted by jeegro
As noted above, black minimap is an issue. Also, the casting bars/chat type box are solid black now for some reason... I dont remember changing anything.

When making a bug report, please be sure to include these things so Mazzle can track the issue down and/or rule it out as a bug with something besides MazzleUI. I'm assuming that this occured after minimizing and maximizing on a Mac, since this is a known Mac platform bug, but without you stating it people might make an incorrect assumption.

Quoted from Mazzlefizz, first post in this thread:
  • Description of what happened and what led to it. What mazzifier settings you used, if applicable.
  • If there's an error message, the exact error. You can click on the bugsack icon to get the full error. Simple cut and paste it from that window into your bug report.
  • Your aspect ratio or resolution
  • Class, level, race
  • Which button layout you chose (if it has to do with buttons)
  • Any extra add-ons you may be using
  • A screenshot, if applicable

MazzleUI v1.0 Coming Soon to an Interface Near You!
http://mazzlefizz.wowinterface.com/

02-07-07, 10:44 PM   #24
Masterqu
A Murloc Raider
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Kamishimi
Some people had this issue in Beta too, but I thought it had been fixed...guess not!

Does it always appear, or is it just periodic? When did it appear: right after Mazzification, upon doing some action, or something else? Any information at all you can give about the bug will help Mazzlefizz track it down and get rid of it...you can never give too much information. (unless you right a paper on it )

Looks like its always there, I tried making several modifications in SA but it doesnt have any effect.

Never used shard ace before, so yes it happened after mazzlefication, of course if I disable the addon it goes away, but then I lose the soul stone abilities and what nots....

Last edited by Masterqu : 02-07-07 at 10:47 PM.

02-07-07, 10:47 PM   #25
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by jeegro
/console reloadui will correct this. Presumably, you're playing on a Mac, and you switched from windowed to full screen mode? (or vice-versa?). If so, known client bug with how it handles some custom textures.

02-08-07, 01:48 AM   #26
Agios
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Mazzlefizz
Did you try selecting a different layout from the MazzleUI Fubar entry? To be honest, I haven't tried the right-click thing in quite some time. It's so much easier to select the exact layout from the menu now.

First thx for the great mod, now i have exactly the same problem as stated above (i did clean install, lvl 70 lock, used the warlock interface, extra only Necrosis add on).

I tried to select diff layouts from the Fubar also but... it's not working as it is supposed,(no errors in the bag also)

thx for your time.

02-08-07, 02:10 AM   #27
Cyniel
A Murloc Raider
The warrior talent, Devistate, is not refreshing the timer on Sunder Armor. Devistate does renew the effect of Sunder Armor, however, it's not properly refreshing the timer mod for Sunder Armor. Devistate is the 46 point warrior protection skill / talent.

02-08-07, 02:58 AM   #28
Caila
A Defias Bandit
I came here for the same reason as Masterqu- the firestone button. It only happens to me when i open the spellbook, but after you open it for the first time it doesn't go away till after you re-log.
the only extra add-ons im using are auctioneer,and necrosis.
Also the new warlock spell incinerate doesn't show up but i'm sure you know that

02-08-07, 04:00 AM   #29
UncleThursday
A Murloc Raider
Unconfirmed Bugs:[/color]
  • Bars in MazzleUI druid layout not properly changing when switching to cat form
I can confirm this. When going to cat form or back to caster form from cat form, I have to hold down shift and scroll the mouse wheel to get the proper form's actions. I also have to hold shift and scroll the wheel if I go from cat, to caster, to bear.

This effectively makes soloing as my druid impossible due to how often I switch forms because of my spec (I am resto, so I have to shift out more often to heal) while using the UI.

Sorry to have to say that this is forcing me to not use the UI, at least for now.

02-08-07, 04:41 AM   #30
illumnat
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Resetting an oversized Mac Window (Hopefully!)

Originally Posted by dylanix
Whenever I log in, I get a Error Reporter popping up from Blizzard. The report is fairly long, but here seems to be the part that describes the issue.

I play in maximized windowed mode, which looks like full screen, but gives me access to my second monitor to keep Ventrilo and my web browser up. When the Error Reporter comes up , the menu bar at the top of my screen appears, blocking my Fubar (Screenshot 1 ). So, I hit Command-M to put it in a window and once again to bring it "full-screen". This causes the UI to break with the minimap going black and the buttons covered by it(Screenshot 2 ), forcing me to /console reloadui. Quite an annoying problem to have every time you log in.

I am playing a level 34 Draenei Hunter, running with a 1.6 aspect ratio, 1680x1050 (wide) on a Mac Pro with no extra add-ons.

If you need any more hardware specs or the extended error message from the Blizzard Error Reporter, I'll gladly give them.
What I would try doing in windowed mode is this:

Think of the WoW window just like you would a finder window... down at the bottom-right corner, you can click and drag to resize the WoW window just like you would in the Finder, except that the WoW window doesn't show the little diagonal lines to indicate you can, in fact, resize that window.

Resize the window so that it's a good bit smaller than your full screen. Now hit CMD-M to go to full screen mode... and then hit CMD-M to pop back out of full screen mode. Now, with any luck, you're smaller windowed window should fit under the menu bar like it's supposed to. You can then re-resize the window so it's as full screen as you can make it.

As far as the black square thing on the mini-map... yeah... I'm getting that when I pop between full screen & windowed mode as well. It happened with another minimap mod "Squeenix" I was using as well... it doesn't happen with the stock Blizzard mini-map though, so I'm not sure where the answer to that problem lies.

--Niza

02-08-07, 04:48 AM   #31
Dogson
A Kobold Labourer

Originally Posted by UncleThursday
I can confirm this. When going to cat form or back to caster form from cat form, I have to hold down shift and scroll the mouse wheel to get the proper form's actions. I also have to hold shift and scroll the wheel if I go from cat, to caster, to bear.

This effectively makes soloing as my druid impossible due to how often I switch forms because of my spec (I am resto, so I have to shift out more often to heal) while using the UI.

Sorry to have to say that this is forcing me to not use the UI, at least for now.
It's working for me, i.e. my bars change when I switch forms.

There was one problem though initially: bar 7 did not change; I had to manually add pages and stance rules in Bongos to make that work.

Great UI - thx a ton, Mazzle.

02-08-07, 05:04 AM   #32
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Question polarm error

Hmm, I'm pretty sure that's an issue I manually fixed a version or two ago. Did you do a clean install? Perhaps you're somehow using an older version of characterinfo.
Nope fully clean install.... removed interface / wtf / wdb
just the extra addons i mentioned.

02-08-07, 06:48 AM   #33
Lorelei
A Kobold Labourer
Minor error with sct cooldowns

Couple of issues with sct cooldowns and shared cooldowns (for hunters):

1. If you use either Aimed Shot (talent) or Arcane shot, when the cooldown expires the mod resports: "Aimed/Arcane shot ready!" or something similar. Aimed Shot and Arcane Shot *used* to share a cooldown, but they don't anymore, so these shouldn't be lumped together.

2. On the flip side, all of the "traps" are consolidated into one cooldown message except for Snake Trap (new BC ability obtained at level 68). So when using a trap, after the cooldown expires it reports *both* "Traps ready!" and "Snake Trap ready!" In this case Snake Trap should just be lumped in with "Traps".

02-08-07, 07:08 AM   #34
projectnova
A Murloc Raider
Sorry for my bad English, it has been some time..

I've got a problem with Bongos not switching bars as well, but I'm a warrior, not a druid.
This problem occurs in random intervals, so I can't really reproduce it when I want to.

I chose Joypunk's Warrior Layout, so there are two bars that should change according to stance. Both of them sometimes just switch to defensive stance and won't change to anything else after that. No error, nothing.
If I relog after that, switching stances still won't work. As a workaround I made my Bongos configuration files write-protected, that helps a bit..

The only thing I changed after setting MazzleUI up were the keybindings for Bongos, everything else is completely left as it was. No extra addons, none removed.

Aspect ratio / resolution: 1.25 / 1280x1024
Character: Warrior, 70, NE
Button layout: Joypunk's Warrior Layout

BTW: The version of Bongos used in MazzleUI is 6.xx, any plans to update to 7.xx?
I know they changed the format for profiles when 7.xx was released, but as I understand it they reverted those changes..
Maybe I'll try the new Bongos later today..

Edit: Another thing I noticed is that as soon as the bars are locked in defensive stance, I can't even switch them manually anymore - this does however work after a clean login.

Last edited by projectnova : 02-08-07 at 07:28 AM.

02-08-07, 07:19 AM   #35
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by projectnova
BTW: The version of Bongos used in MazzleUI is 6.xx, any plans to update to 7.xx?
I know they changed the format for profiles when 7.xx was released, but as I understand it they reverted those changes..
Maybe I'll try the new Bongos later today..
I would highly recommend that you do not do this. The version of Bongo's that Mazzle used is highly modified, if you use the default version you will break things.

02-08-07, 08:33 AM   #36
ComputerUser
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Can't See my bags

Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum - I don't see a "i need help with something" or I'm a "mazzle-noob".

Anyways - I had the movable bag addon ON and the all-in-one addon OFF.
Only 3 of my bags were visible on the screen. The other two were lost way to the right somewhere.

Is there some way to reset the location? Or was this an error during mazzle setup.

Is there a place to ask a bunch of noob questions about this package?

02-08-07, 08:43 AM   #37
meio
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by ComputerUser
Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum - I don't see a "i need help with something" or I'm a "mazzle-noob".

Anyways - I had the movable bag addon ON and the all-in-one addon OFF.
Only 3 of my bags were visible on the screen. The other two were lost way to the right somewhere.

Is there some way to reset the location? Or was this an error during mazzle setup.

Is there a place to ask a bunch of noob questions about this package?
I believe the command "/moveablebags reset", without the quotes, should fix your problem. As for where to ask questions, probably in the thread titled "Support Thread (Ask Questions Here!)".

02-08-07, 08:53 AM   #38
Seraph787
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
1280x768
Druid/70/NE
When I "Exit Game" I get a WoW error as if WoW has crashed.

02-08-07, 09:51 AM   #39
Grizelda
A Murloc Raider

Originally Posted by Kamishimi
The two bugs that they both described, the black minimap one and the crashes when minimizing and maximizing the window, are both recognized bugs. One of the Mac development team members at Blizzard is working on it last I heard from him, but I'll let you know if he sends me any updates. (Btw, that's not something widely known publically...I've just seen him on the Apple internal WoW mailing list.)
My husband and I (who both play on 20" Core Duo iMacs) can verify the crash bug. We only noticed it after quitting the game; the game itself is not actually crashing, but still throwing the error and triggering the Blizzard bug reporter at some point during gameplay. I know you can't test it, but just wanted to verify that it's happening (and never happened to us before installing the Mazzle UI package).

When I get back home tonight, I'll probably post on the WoW Mac Tech support forums, and see if Tigerclaw or JustinKK have any leads...I'll report back if they have anything that could help you out.

As a separate issue, I did have a very strange video issue that only happened while setting up one of my characters in Mazzle (the other 3 chars I set up last night didn't manifest the problem). Again, I can't go into detail here at work, but I'll try to post with screenshots and all the stats you need when I'm at home.

Cheers,

--Grizelda, happy gnome rogue, Kargath
"Have stepladder, will backstab!"

02-08-07, 10:15 AM   #40
Vint
An Onyxian Warder

Originally Posted by Grizelda
When I get back home tonight, I'll probably post on the WoW Mac Tech support forums, and see if Tigerclaw or JustinKK have any leads...I'll report back if they have anything that could help you out.

As a separate issue, I did have a very strange video issue that only happened while setting up one of my characters in Mazzle (the other 3 chars I set up last night didn't manifest the problem). Again, I can't go into detail here at work, but I'll try to post with screenshots and all the stats you need when I'm at home.

Cheers,

--Grizelda, happy gnome rogue, Kargath
"Have stepladder, will backstab!"
Posts to the Mac Tech support forum have resulted in the stock 'disable any addons, still happen?' responses from Justinkk and Tigerclaw..Since none of us Mac users have been able to get the 'crash' to re-occure with all the addons turned off thats pretty much where their advice stops. I'd rather play then do the old "extension conflict" troubleshooting of disabling/enabling addons to narrow it down. (Primarily, because its not play impacting).

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » OLD Bug Report Thread OLD