09-09-12, 10:03 AM   #1
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
QuickQuestItem - Re-release.

I had an older thread a while back in Lua/XML help, but I'd like to make an official thread for the addon seeing as MoP is around the corner and I'd like to make this a full on usable addon.

QuickQuestItem (3kb)

Description:
QuickQuestItem is an addon which will create a global macro that will automatically place 'use' quest items into itself when you mouseover or target a quest mob that requires that item, reducing your bag searching time and quest log tracking. Simply open your macros menu and look for the QQI_MACRO in your global macros and place on your bars.
If you have any suggestions or comments please leave me some feedback!
09-26-12, 10:51 PM   #2
suicidalkatt
A Rage Talon Dragon Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Small update to the addon. I've now added a line to remove 'readable' quest items from the parsed list and an IsInBags check for mouseover/target updates.

As I was questing to 90 I ended up running into a lot of quest items that simply had no function other than to be in your bags, or read them for lore. This update fixed randomly reading the items instead of using a different quest item.

All in all though QQI really helped my leveling time drastically.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » QuickQuestItem - Re-release.