Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
05-10-13, 11:48 AM   #1
Mortarius
Premium Member
Premium Member
[Help] Auctioneer Addon

First off, if this is the wrong forum section please feel free to move it to the correct section.

Alright, well I was hoping I could get some help with the Auctioneer addon as I have been using it for about a month now with almost no luck. I scan the Auction House twice a day almost every single day (once in the a.m. and once in the p.m.). I use the Appraiser tab and set it to 24 Hours. I also set my Bid to be the same as the Buyout. Now my issue is that even after about a month of scans (some items have over 10000 seen), I hardly ever sell any of my items. I pretty much try to sell everything too, Leathers, Cloth, Weapons, Armor, Potions, etc.

I could really use some help as I don't know if I am doing something wrong? I have also wondered why so many Uncommon items are showing as ridiculous prices. For example, http://www.wowhead.com/item=7110 shows up as being worth 500G, which seems outrageously priced.

Thanks,
Mortarius

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » [Help] Auctioneer Addon