05-23-07, 05:15 AM   #1
naaru
A Murloc Raider
MazzeleUI "Working Version"

Hello There,

I have noticed that allot of people have been having trouble with the latest wow patch, and MazzleUI so i fought i would fix the problem out and i have.

Here is a download link of a working version "Tried and Tested"

Last edited by Mazzlefizz : 05-23-07 at 05:58 AM.
05-23-07, 05:38 AM   #2
flaska
A Theradrim Guardian
AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Exactly what did you change?
05-23-07, 05:44 AM   #3
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
How can you say its a working version unless you have tested EVERY aspect of the UI. There were parts that were still not 100% before the 2.1 patch.

If this is just you having updated the Add-ons that are not custom ones by Mazzle so they function in 2.1 then post it as such.

The reason I am posting this is because as a beta tester there are alot of add-ons and things I havent used because I don't play all the classes. Unless you have every class at 70 and have run them all PVE an PVP there is no way you can fully say it's working.

I do think its great that you updated and posted it for those that dont know how to update the UI and this will surely help.

05-23-07, 06:10 AM   #4
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I appreciate your enthusiasm and helpful intent, Naaru, but I can't have downloads posted here that I have not tested myself. Moreover, WoWInterface has a download approval mechanism that's skirted by posting add-ons as attachments. I also don't want to have to deal with the possibilities of questions or problems arising from multiple versions.

The patch just came out, and it seems fairly problem-free. If all goes well, I will have an updated version posted.
05-23-07, 06:21 AM   #5
gormantc
A Kobold Labourer
Talking Mazz You are the man!!!

I just want to say that you are the man, and if it wasn't for you're UI I don't think the game would be as much fun as it is. So thanks again, I think players just need to give you some time to put your vast knowledge to it and I know it will work again.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MazzeleUI "Working Version"