06-10-07, 12:44 PM   #1
ladybadone
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Pet bars when MC

Whenever I MC something or if I use my shadowfiend(now acts like a pet), I dont get the pet bars. Is there something I need to do for this to work with Mazzle?. I have a hunter and things work fine. Hmm ok maybe I am answering my own question here, is it because I need to have pet enabled on my priest in Bongos as well and not just my hunter?
06-10-07, 01:22 PM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
All the layouts have space allocated for pet bars. IIRC, missing pet bars when MC'ing and perhaps other cases is a larger issue that lots of people have had recently, not just MazzleUI users. I've heard the same thing about summoned elemental and certain events like the Chess encounter in Karazhan.
06-10-07, 03:10 PM   #3
Nechckn
Premium Member

Premium Member
Featured
Actually, since the most recent update... on my hunter, when I dismiss a pet or mount up, then recall it, the pet bar sometimes does not appear.

Reloading the UI fixes the issue, but since the pets vanish when mounting, the reloads are now very common, and often not at the best of times.

This is a character without mazzle loaded too... would be interested to know if others are experiencing this as well, and hope this puts your mind at ease, to a point.

=)

Nikk
09-11-07, 11:49 PM   #4
Banalina902
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Just installed Mazzle tonight. I too do not get a pet bar when mc a mob. I reloaded 2x. Any other suggestions?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Pet bars when MC