06-30-07, 07:07 PM   #1
ninetynine
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
any cheatsheets or tutorials?

yes i may sound like a lame-o but i'm putting it out there. this has all sorts beautifulness dripping all over it and i know its going to take a little bit to get used to but i was wanting to know if anyone out there knew of a cheatsheet that shows where keys are bound to.

Yes i read the faq. and yes i can look through the keybindings screen and quite a bit of that there is, but i am looking for something that might make it click in my head and say "well that makes sense, i wonder why blizz wouldn't have done that themselves." from what i have seen so far looking through the bindings page is i 1-3 then 6 bound but not 4 & 5? all i can think to say about that is WHY?

i'm going to use mazzle either the way it came or map my own keys, i just want to see if months of vets giving advice to mazzy in setting it up the way it is would help me too.

thanks. 99
06-30-07, 07:22 PM   #2
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ninetynine
yes i may sound like a lame-o but i'm putting it out there. this has all sorts beautifulness dripping all over it and i know its going to take a little bit to get used to but i was wanting to know if anyone out there knew of a cheatsheet that shows where keys are bound to.

Yes i read the faq. and yes i can look through the keybindings screen and quite a bit of that there is, but i am looking for something that might make it click in my head and say "well that makes sense, i wonder why blizz wouldn't have done that themselves." from what i have seen so far looking through the bindings page is i 1-3 then 6 bound but not 4 & 5? all i can think to say about that is WHY?

i'm going to use mazzle either the way it came or map my own keys, i just want to see if months of vets giving advice to mazzy in setting it up the way it is would help me too.

thanks. 99
That's probably b/c you didn't have the skills that it would have put in 4 and 5. Some layouts will automatically shift stuff over, so to speak, but the one you're using probably doesn't.
07-01-07, 03:34 PM   #3
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
You can always open Bongos from the MazzleOptions menu and on it's menu select the keybinding tab and then mouse over the button and it lists what ones are associated to what key.. ( this is for the bongos bars not all keybindings ) ... Then while there if you don't care for the assignment can change them.
07-03-07, 10:21 AM   #4
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Correct, like in my lock layout, if you dont have siphon life, F5 is not bound to anything. However if you do spec for it, it is bound to F5. same thing for Shadowburn, etc.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » any cheatsheets or tutorials?