07-15-07, 12:06 AM   #1
Seajai
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Gatherer/Gatherersync

I can't get any of the nodes from my guild to show up on my map? Anyone know how to fix this? I can get the nodes that I find to show up on the map but not my guilds nodes.

Last edited by Seajai : 07-15-07 at 12:16 AM.
07-15-07, 02:12 AM   #2
dragzal
A Cyclonian

You have to ask in the Gatherer Forum because this mod is not included in MazzleUI.
Maybe Gatherer/GathererSync works not correct with some mod of MazzleUI ?

07-15-07, 08:29 AM   #3
airdragon
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Since you are using Gatherer did you make sure to turn off Cartographer? Aside from that my guess is you have somehow not enabled sharing and set it to the proper share channel. But I have not used Gatherer in ages.
07-15-07, 09:55 AM   #4
OrcanWonder
A Cyclonian

I love Gatherer and use it. I can only think of a couple of things, first are you using the latest version (which is 2.99.0567) and if you are using the latest check the config options under "Sharing" and see what options are checked under "Guild Sharing". Of the three options there, I have the first and third checked. Same options are checked under "Raid" too. I would also suggest looking under "General" and "Minimap" and look at all the options under both of those. They all seem to be self-explanatory to me.
07-15-07, 05:15 PM   #5
Gaeline
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

I had this problem when I first installed Mazzle (I've stopped using Gatherer since then though as Cartographer show them all anyway now that I went and mined them again)

You have to increase the transparency of the overlay in Cartographer, all that is happening is that the Gatherer nodes are being hidden when its not 100% seen.

The reason why you can see your own nodes is because Cartographer records your own ones (Gatherer would be placing them below Cartographers ones anyway) and you can see the Cartographer ones always.

Messing around with the transparency will fix this for you.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Gatherer/Gatherersync