08-09-07, 01:24 AM   #1
Kazumaket
A Defias Bandit
Problem with my alts

So I installed Mazzle UI on my main character and I love it to death, its very Helpful. But when I try to go on my other characters and Mazzify, The button layout doesnt change and stays screwed up and the mazz UI welcome screen pops back up. MY friend Told me to the the Aceupdater and update whatever addons it said needed updating but It wont finish installing the plugins...so Idk what else to do. Someone Help Plz?!
08-09-07, 06:23 AM   #2
Kierrkian
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
When you log onto your Alt's for the first time since installing mazzle you will get the Mazzifier screen. You should go thru the options just like you did with your main and make sure it its set to UPGRADE, that way it doesnt change the settings you have on your main. then push the mazzify button and all should be good.. remember that the buttons and spell/skill placement is designed around you already being a lvl 70 character so you will have some empty areas as new skill and spells have no been learned.
08-09-07, 12:24 PM   #3
Kazumaket
A Defias Bandit
Yeah Thats Exactly what I did with my alts. I ran the mazzify screen and picked Upgrade mode and set all my settings to how I did them the first time. And Thne Ill mazzify but it will stay all screwed up with the buttons all over the place. *sigh*
08-09-07, 01:30 PM   #4
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Then you probably got an error and didn't notice it.
08-09-07, 05:29 PM   #5
Killien Marxs
A Cyclonian
Also try logging off the game between Mazzlefying each character. It seems to work the majority of the time for me.
08-10-07, 12:27 AM   #6
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Killien Marxs
Also try logging off the game between Mazzlefying each character. It seems to work the majority of the time for me.
Sorry, but that should have no impact at all. Nothing is saved differently when you move from the character selection screen back to the login screen.
08-10-07, 02:35 PM   #7
nolan
A Kobold Labourer

same problem

Hi,

I've had a similar problem. The Ui would work except the buttons in the actionbar. The problem was, that I had additional addons installed, which conflicted with the bongo actionbar.

Perharps u can check if that's the case. You'll have to disable them, launch the MazzleUI Configuration "Gnome" again, and only select Button Layout and Custom Mode.

Hope that helps.

Greetz.
08-10-07, 02:58 PM   #8
Zyonin
Coffee powered Kaldorei

I have used MazzleUI in the past had similar issues with Mazzlefying when setting up alts AND have additional AddOns installed. In general it is a good idea to Mazzlefy all your characters BEFORE doing any tweaking. Just seems to make the process much easier.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Problem with my alts