08-21-07, 03:27 PM   #1
Vangerdahast
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
cant rightclick portaits

Im using a Paladin, and i cant right click on my potrait or other characters to bring down the menu.
08-21-07, 03:29 PM   #2
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Read the FAQ, and the million and a half other threads about the same exact thing.

Funtoo - Plan 9 - Windows 7
08-21-07, 04:00 PM   #3
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

I would consider renaming mazzle UI to FAQ UI just to seal the envelope that little tighter regarding it's well thought out and created FAQ inbuilt in the UI, accessed in-game by the click of a button that should be read, and prevent this. lol . Sorry, but poor mazzle and co. This would drive me up the wall
08-21-07, 04:21 PM   #4
joive
A Theradrim Guardian

Dude where's my F.A.Q?

Copied and pasted it from another thread below, that was copied from another thread, and another thread, etc, etc, etc......... from the F.A.Q.

"Anyway, Click-casting is controlled via a powerful add-on called Clique. If nothing is happening when you click on unit frames, you're either using the wrong type of clicks or Clique is not configured properly. To examine your click-casting settings, simply open Clique. You can do this via the Blizzard spell book. Either open it by hitting 'P' or by left-clicking the MazzleUI logo to show the main menu bar and then clicking the spellbook icon. Once open, there is a tab at the bottom of the window (below your various spell schools) that will allow you to examine Clique's settings.

If you find that there are no settings in that window, you can try re-mazzifying Clique. You can pull up the Mazzifier via the MazzleUI Fubar entry.

You can also just create settings of your own. To do so, select the Clique tab first. A second window should then open right next to your spellbook. Then find one of the spells you want to assign a click to. Finally, perform a click on the spell. For example, if you want to assign Alt-right-click to Greater Heal, find the Greater Heal spell in your spell book and then alt-right-click on it. You should see the spell added to the Clique window.

Note: There is an option under the 'Unit Frames' section of MazzleOptions where you toggle whether you can click-cast on the 3-d models. This is, by default, off in the 1.6 aspect ratio and on for 1.25 and 1.33."

Sir James Dewar
08-21-07, 04:26 PM   #5
WaldoJeffers
A Molten Giant

lol, joive saves the day with Ctrlc/v again. You make me laugh

Last edited by WaldoJeffers : 08-21-07 at 04:31 PM.
08-21-07, 04:37 PM   #6
joive
A Theradrim Guardian

A FAQ far away..... so close.

I suggest that, in the Mazzifier, before the option to click the button "Mazzify me", a button before that reads:

"I agree to try to read the F.A.Q. that comes with this compilation at least once and before any doubt related to it or any of the add-ons in it. So help me God."

The suggestion of renaming the UI to "Read the FAQ First UI of Mazzle" is not bad either. Or the "Mazzifier" to the "FAQuifier".

Sir James Dewar
08-21-07, 04:54 PM   #7
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by joive
I suggest that, in the Mazzifier, before the option to click the button "Mazzify me", a button before that reads:

"I agree to try to read the F.A.Q. that comes with this compilation at least once and before any doubt related to it or any of the add-ons in it. So help me God."

The suggestion of renaming the UI to "Read the FAQ First UI of Mazzle" is not bad either. Or the "Mazzifier" to the "FAQuifier".
And make it so you can only mazzify if you click that box

08-21-07, 07:25 PM   #8
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Or the Mazzify Me button is at the end of the FAQ....
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-21-07, 08:03 PM   #9
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Seerah
Or the Mazzify Me button is at the end of the FAQ....
Even better!

Bu they could just scroll down to the end though...:/

08-21-07, 09:34 PM   #10
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Same way with the TOS
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

08-21-07, 09:37 PM   #11
Dreadlorde
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Seerah
Same way with the TOS
I say mazz records himself reading the whole FAQ outloud ( :P ), and when it's done they can mazzify.

08-21-07, 11:29 PM   #12
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Personally, I always wanted to have a little animated gnome giving a tour of the UI. I actually started working on it at one point. I think horde players would have loved it!

*ponders a feature in which the gnome comes out anytime you target a character named Mazzle and begins yelling "DON'T SHOOT! DON'T SHOOT!"*
08-22-07, 09:28 AM   #13
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
/giggle

08-22-07, 01:36 PM   #14
dragzal
A Cyclonian

After a hard working day:
You made my day Mazzle, thank you !!!

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » cant rightclick portaits