10-19-07, 03:26 AM   #1
cocotimbo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

After I installed Mazzle I can't receive golds by mail.

Hi, after I installed Mazzle UI, when somebody sends me golds, I am not able to receive them. I tried in real time and waited days. Nothing. Any addons that stops from receiving golds? I do need help plz, since Blizzard says they do not see any problems. But golds seem disappeared now!

Please help!
10-19-07, 09:15 AM   #2
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Mazzle would not be an issue on what you receive or not by mail. Though the display of it may be affected. I have in the recent past, clicked on to receive gold, for it not to be displayed as received, then later it returned back into my mailbox, so this lead me to believe it was blizzard issue.
10-24-07, 02:51 AM   #3
cocotimbo
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

mmh... very strange indeed; I disinstalled Mazzle UI and tried again. Golds arrived immediately. I had tried with Mazzle UI on and off (I mean logging in with all the addon disactivated). I can't receive golds. It's ok with items and with golds I receive from stuff I sell at the AH. But if some friends send me golds (1 gold or more...) I don't happen to receive them. I tried from one of my alt chars I have in my wife account too. Nothing. So I renamed the usual folders and logged in with the classic blizzard interface. I don't see what was sent before but if a char sends me golds, now I do receive them!
Bah... I gave up cause I wrote a GM too. Waited for the ticket to be look into and a GM answered and said that, after checking, he cannot see any money sent to me nor any mail with golds in my mailbox. I still have the screenshot of the conversation with this GM. He also said that the person who sent the gold should contact Blizzard. That person is me^^ And so... no info for my golds. They are disappeared. I hope they go back to the sender after 30 days...

Edit: I also opened a thread in the official european wow forum. I firstly was accused of buying golds by some stupid people (when after all I sent golds from one char of mine to another char of mine)^^ Later Blizzard locked my thread saying that they do not support addons behaviours. Fair isn't it?

Last edited by cocotimbo : 10-24-07 at 02:55 AM.
10-25-07, 04:12 PM   #4
fyrye
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

there is a delay of any mail sent with an attachment of about 1 hour, unless the characters reside on the same account.
Other than that i'm unsure why even blizz would have no logs of you sending yourself or someone sending you gold
10-26-07, 09:11 AM   #5
Aygen
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

No addon will stop gold SOMEONE ELSE SENT you from reaching your mailbox. Period.
10-26-07, 09:37 AM   #6
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
And if Blizzard has no record of gold being sent to you, then it was never sent.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

10-26-07, 10:23 AM   #7
Kaomie
A Scalebane Royal Guard

Just to double check, are you sure you are sending to the exact correct name? Did you add any mail manager addon with an address book / contact list that would auto-populate your recipient name? Maybe you are not sending to the person you think you are sending to. Watch for special characters in the names like accents.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » After I installed Mazzle I can't receive golds by mail.