11-20-07, 10:23 PM   #1
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
Odd issue - no access to the Guild Bank

I've been assured by our Guild Leader that the guild bank has been setup with access given to those of certain ranks. Seeing as I am of the highest rank besides the Leader himself I should have the access needed.

However, this is not the case. I can see the Loot Bag icon appear when I mouse over the guild banks but click on it does nothing. Anyone else have a problem like this? I've even cleared out my BugSack to see if one is being caused when I click but nothing.

Please, any help would be appreciated here, this has become quite frustrating.
11-20-07, 10:34 PM   #2
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
While I'm asking questions I might as well as one other. How in the world can I get my Battleground Scorecard to reset it's location?

I tried the Movable Frames reset commands and all other MF commands I could get my hands on. That reset everything except for the BG score card. Right now it's moved up just enough that I can't access the top portion of it to move it down again.

Thoughts?
11-20-07, 10:35 PM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Disable all mods and try again.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

11-20-07, 11:50 PM   #4
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
Of course it works w/o any mods, but that's not really the issue here...
11-21-07, 09:57 AM   #5
socialblunders
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
See if any of your mods are named "Guild Bank." I know that for our guild, we are using dkpsystem.com as a site host, which had a character profiler called "Guild Bank Profiler" and appeared as "Guild Bank" in the mods. Chops had to rename it "DKP Profiler" because the name of the mod conflicted with the Guild Bank, and made it impossible to open the vault.
11-21-07, 10:58 AM   #6
drdiesel
A Theradrim Guardian
This has got to be the issue, thanks!

I will try this tonight.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Odd issue - no access to the Guild Bank