12-01-07, 02:34 PM   #1
ilonand
A Defias Bandit
Character window out of screen

Hi all,
i tryed today to setu Mazzle UI, but i've still a problem.
If i push to show a Character, Quest Window ecc, those appear on the top or top left, with the upper part of window out of the screnn, so i 'm not able to move them down and handle .
I've a CRT 19", and run with 1024*768.
Any suggestion?
12-02-07, 12:56 AM   #2
sorcerous
An Aku'mai Servant

please make an effort to read through the forums for problems and solutions before posting. this issue has been dealt with HUNDREDS (thats a hyperbole) of times before.

All you have to do is type /mf reset
12-02-07, 07:15 AM   #3
ilonand
A Defias Bandit
Tanks, i tryed to search around the forum, but i wasn't able to find any solution.
Sorry....
12-02-07, 05:03 PM   #4
socialblunders
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by sorcerous
please make an effort to read through the forums for problems and solutions before posting. this issue has been dealt with HUNDREDS (thats a hyperbole) of times before.

All you have to do is type /mf reset
Just so you know, that doesn't always work.

I've had that happen several times, where /mf reset does not fix the issue.

In each case, I've had to go into the WTF folder for my character, and edit the layout-cache.txt file for the CharacterFrame, changing the X value to something like 0 (it's usually an extremely negative number when this is occurring).
12-31-07, 11:00 AM   #5
Maniacal
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by socialblunders
Just so you know, that doesn't always work.

I've had that happen several times, where /mf reset does not fix the issue.

In each case, I've had to go into the WTF folder for my character, and edit the layout-cache.txt file for the CharacterFrame, changing the X value to something like 0 (it's usually an extremely negative number when this is occurring).
I am having the same problem only it is the BG Scoreboard. I have looked thru the layout-cache.txt and haven't found any frames that look like the BG scoreboard may be affected by it. The MiniMapBattlefieldFrame one I suppose MIGHT do it, but it's not the minimap button that is the problem, but the Scoreboard itself, so I don't wanna go messing with stuff til I know which value should be changed...... any ideas?

Last edited by Maniacal : 12-31-07 at 11:09 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Character window out of screen