12-08-07, 04:52 AM   #1
katrinzeta
A Murloc Raider
Bartender - skill's description?

I can see each spell description I'm using, while having bartender. Its ok, while playing the class i know, but kinda hard trying some new.
Can it be fixed so i could see spell/skills descripions?
ty for all help
12-08-07, 07:01 AM   #2
Pigl33t
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
If I'm not mistaken there should be an option to show no tooltip, short tooltip and full tooltip in the options. Also if it should be shown in combat only, out of combat only or both.
12-08-07, 05:02 PM   #3
katrinzeta
A Murloc Raider
Yeah, that i know. Problem is, i can see "name" of the spells and stuff, but not description of it, like how much mana it is using or what it is actually doing. That is my problem
12-08-07, 11:18 PM   #4
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Wow, there has been a surge of people asking this same question lately. (Not only those using Bartender.) Thing is, it's not a mod issue. Check "show enhanced tooltips" in your interface options.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bartender - skill's description?