12-09-07, 01:41 AM   #1
Steil
A Cliff Giant

Bartender3 /reinstall problem.

So, in a fit of cleanliness and reorganization I removed wow and my addons. After reinstalling all of my addons, which went pretty well, i've got a new problem. On my warrior I cannot get my stance bars to change. I've turned on all of my bars to see if any of them are changing instead but no dice there. although the stance bars layouts are 7,8, and 9. If i turn off bartender the default bar /stance changing works fine. This behavior is while i am not in combat. I looked through the bartender settings but didn't see any options that might affect this action. I've gotten no errors or markers that any action has failed because of an addon. My question is are there any known addons that might be interfering w/ bartender stance changing? or is there a setting i need to double check?
12-09-07, 05:02 AM   #2
Slakah
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Steil
So, in a fit of cleanliness and reorganization I removed wow and my addons. After reinstalling all of my addons, which went pretty well, i've got a new problem. On my warrior I cannot get my stance bars to change. I've turned on all of my bars to see if any of them are changing instead but no dice there. although the stance bars layouts are 7,8, and 9. If i turn off bartender the default bar /stance changing works fine. This behavior is while i am not in combat. I looked through the bartender settings but didn't see any options that might affect this action. I've gotten no errors or markers that any action has failed because of an addon. My question is are there any known addons that might be interfering w/ bartender stance changing? or is there a setting i need to double check?
An addon list may help. Maybe try using bongos or the default action bars and see if the problem persist's.
12-09-07, 05:42 AM   #3
Steil
A Cliff Giant

as requested I've attached my mod list.

@ Slakah, when i unload bartender3 it changes stances.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Mod List 12907.jpg
Views:	541
Size:	269.2 KB
ID:	1590  
12-09-07, 07:20 AM   #4
Pigl33t
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Have you enabled Bar Paging? You have to have that enabled and set what bars it should use for every stance. Same thing for all the other forms like Stealth, Prowl, Moonkin, Shadowform etc.
12-09-07, 01:53 PM   #5
Steil
A Cliff Giant

thx pigl33t. Didn't have to do it before when i created the warrior. But your solution fixed my problem. Thx.
12-09-07, 04:23 PM   #6
Pigl33t
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
No problem. Had the same problem way back when. Took me forever to figure out
12-10-07, 11:54 AM   #7
Steil
A Cliff Giant

Ya, apparently it has to be set on preexisting characters. But the info's made picking up healing in a pinch much easier on my shadow priest

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Bartender3 /reinstall problem.