01-21-08, 09:26 AM   #1
happeria
A Murloc Raider

Mage Spells Don't Exist

Hi

My water elemental, Icy Veins and Arcane Blast aren't showing up. I'm up to date on all patches. Any ideas?

Happi
01-21-08, 10:23 AM   #2
Alkar
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by happeria
Hi

My water elemental, Icy Veins and Arcane Blast aren't showing up. I'm up to date on all patches. Any ideas?

Happi
Ice vines NEW SPELL
Water elm When Mazzle was making this maybe he wasnt a ice mage???(just think about it)
Arcane Blast (please take a look at above)

Learn how to open spell book (default P button) look for the spell and add it to the extra buttons or even better take out the ones you dont use and place it there.

Mazzle didnt do it for every single spec for every single class. In fact he got the key setups alot for other people that submitted them to him as he was making mazzle.

Also this has been brought up 2938479874657265123874093 times search works great i swear.
01-21-08, 11:03 AM   #3
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
Mazzle set up keybindings and button layouts pre-BC. He never got around to doing BC spells, but I think someone put together an extra download for that...

And this is listed in the "Known Issues. Read This Before Posting" sticky - #1, actually.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

01-21-08, 12:09 PM   #4
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Even the BC Spells pack doesn't have all of them. I've been trying to update them all but I've been busy.

01-21-08, 01:55 PM   #5
Takatalvi
A Cliff Giant
I've actually edited a new mage layout for my 'ice mage' so the main bar is ice and the alt* bar is fire. I've also added Icy Veins...I'm not quite to the element lvl yet, but If you open /AddOns/Mazzifier/Mazzifier_Layouts.lua...you just copy the MageMazzle_125, it's really easy to make your own at the bottom of the file and remazzify "button layouts".

I'm not goona post the fix w/o Mazz's Consent. But Trust me, if you look at the code, it's easy as pit to fix...
01-21-08, 02:01 PM   #6
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Originally Posted by Takatalvi
I've actually edited a new mage layout for my 'ice mage' so the main bar is ice and the alt* bar is fire. I've also added Icy Veins...I'm not quite to the element lvl yet, but If you open /AddOns/Mazzifier/Mazzifier_Layouts.lua...you just copy the MageMazzle_125, it's really easy to make your own at the bottom of the file and remazzify "button layouts".
This is not entirely true. This will only change the button layouts for one aspect ratio, depending on which aspect ratio you are using there are a total of three different sections for each class based on aspect ratio. Your best bet if your not sure which aspect ratio you are using is to change all three sections for each class. That way your new button layouts will show up for any ratio.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Mage Spells Don't Exist