01-22-08, 02:40 PM   #1
Amris
A Defias Bandit
Is it possible?

I want a minimalized UI. Every one that I have downloaded so far requires that I turn off the Blizz UI. But that turns off the pet and the bags and the char/talent/etc. info bar.

Is it possible to keep my pet bar, the info bar, and the bag bar, without the massive UI?

I'm really frustrated at this point. I don't do well without the pet bar, and I don't have all my keys memorized for the talents, inventory, yada yada yet.

But really, it's the pet bar that is the most difficult for me to do without, so any suggestions on that issue would be really great. Thank you so much.
01-22-08, 03:42 PM   #2
Rigorous
Noggenfogger Anonymous

any action bar mod (i.e. Bartender3, Bongos, Trinity, etc) should provide you with a pet bar and a bag bar. you just need to poke around in the options a bit to turn them on...

if you are using FuBar, you could also use something like BagBar for bags and MicroMenuFu to replace the menu buttons.
"I guess I kinda lost control, because in the middle of the play I ran up and lit the evil puppet villain on fire. No, I didn't. Just kidding. I just said that to help illustrate one of the human emotions, which is freaking out. Another emotion is greed, as when you kill someone for money, or something like that. Another emotion is generosity, as when you pay someone double what he paid for his stupid puppet." - Jack Handy
01-22-08, 05:11 PM   #3
Amris
A Defias Bandit
I am using flexbar2

I do have a page with instructions of / commands, but the only one I've found turns off the blizzard UI cimpletely.

Thanks for the other two, I'll take a look at them.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Is it possible?