01-23-08, 01:25 PM   #1
obsidianblack
A Cobalt Mageweaver

Button Layouts

I was thinking of updating and expanding on hoonsey's work to fix the button layouts to include all classes and all lvl 70 abilities. Is this something that people would be interested in me uploading, and if so i'll need some help.

Here are the classes that i have that are currently in the range of lvl 70.

Mage
Hunter
Priest

Those layouts are gonna be easy. If people could throw me a line for the missing classes as to how you have your buttons and key bindings, and maybee even a screenie to show how they are sitting i'd love to update all the classes as completly as possible.

01-23-08, 01:56 PM   #2
joypunk
A Scalebane Royal Guard
http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...=chance+mazzle

I suggest you read that thread. A lot of the suggestions in there are very good, some of them are just not very well thought out. I started to piece these together back when that thread was active but I ran out of time and motivation.

I believe Hoonsey's work that your talking about is the BC-Spells patch for Mazzle, and that already has a few perfectly good working layouts in there: particularly the Paladin and Warrior layouts I know for a fact work very well.

I'm leveling a priest and a rogue right now and I know I would appreciate having level 70 spells already in layouts for when I get there, so yes this project is something that people (myself included) would be interested in having uploaded.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Button Layouts