04-01-08, 04:27 PM   #21
Vaalcan
A Cyclonian

The add on which controls that bar is Shardace but why it moved from it's position I'm afraid I don't know.

Someone else may have a better idea...
04-02-08, 10:54 AM   #22
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
I've made suggestions for replacements to mods broken by 2.4 in the 2.4 bugfix thread. SCL can be replaced by CombatFilter and setup in nearly the exact same manner in the same windows SCL used.
05-01-08, 06:03 PM   #23
Sitey
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Flagoren View Post
[i][color="DarkOrange"]1. Right click the fubar at top. In the drop down list select Prat. Then select Tabs, and then Set Display Mode. Set all displays to default. Close the Waterfall(the window this was all done in).
I've used this fix before and have gotten it to work, but for some reason, I can't find the "Tabs". This has resulted in me just deleting the bottom right two windows... which has messed up my autobar, which, I used the fix mentioned in this thread, but now it messes up my trinket addon. When i hover over to change my trinket, it goes under the button I chose, and my netherweave bandage comes up, and uses it.

I had this messed up, because I can no longer see my whispers sent to others. Only incoming whispers I can see. I tried to set it to chat defaults, and that totally messed everything up. Mazzifying prat didn't fix it.

//edit- I had to enable Tabs. I still have the problem of not seeing my own whispers though.

//edit 2 - Turns out it was an addon I got called Spammenot. I guess I have to live with the gold spammers.

Last edited by Sitey : 05-02-08 at 06:02 PM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Combat text area