03-30-08, 02:32 PM   #1
Auce
A Murloc Raider
A few Mazzle UI questions, need help please.

I've done some searching through the threads but what I need help with, I really don't know what the proper words were. The first 2 questions are regarding the Screenshot attached.

First question regarding the bottom right arrow. I'd like to see the character names but completely get rid of that Blue "bar" above every toon name. How could I go about doing that?

2: The top left arrow. My character screen as you can see is in the top left of the screen, it's so high up I can no longer drag it down. I've tried changing interface settings, resolution size, everything I can think of, nothing seems to help. Any help on this would be appreciated as well.

3: Not regarding the picture. I'd like to be able to use my mouse button number 4, I suppose you could call it, the "back" button on a Optical mouse, so that it serves the same function as Num Lock, so I can run consistantly without using numlock or both top mouse buttons.

Besides that, I cant get combat log window to show up after the latest patch, 2.4, I'll read more of the sticky up top for those answers, thanks in advance for any help I may get.

Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_033008_160304 copy.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	1714
03-30-08, 02:59 PM   #2
def9
A Cobalt Mageweaver

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
The Mouse 4 issue you mentions is an easy fix.

Go to the key-bindings in Blizzards Interface menu. Search through there for where your numlock key is bound and set it to mounse4.
03-30-08, 04:39 PM   #3
spiritwulf
A Cobalt Mageweaver

#2 ingame type /mf reset
03-30-08, 04:40 PM   #4
Auce
A Murloc Raider
Both worked perfectly.

Now If i can just get rid of those dumb looking bars above all the different toon heads I'll be set.
03-30-08, 04:47 PM   #5
flip the kat
A Kobold Labourer
I've got the same problem as #2 but its for the BG Score board. I tried the /mf reset but it still is up there. Any way to bring the score board back down? Thanks.
03-30-08, 04:56 PM   #6
Proctor
A Defias Bandit
Those bars are from aloft I think, it replaces the blizz nameplates. I dont know if Mazzleui changes the keybinding for them but it should be some variation of the v key, shift or ctrl or something does enemy and friendly nameplates.
03-31-08, 12:42 AM   #7
DanielCoffey
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

The control for Aloft is hidden in the top right block of the FuBar menu - drag your cursor to the top of the screen and the FuBar should drop down. Aloft is up there.
03-31-08, 04:49 AM   #8
Vaalcan
A Cyclonian

Originally Posted by Auce View Post
2: The top left arrow. My character screen as you can see is in the top left of the screen, it's so high up I can no longer drag it down. I've tried changing interface settings, resolution size, everything I can think of, nothing seems to help. Any help on this would be appreciated as well.

Go to this thread it explains how to change a file to stop this happening...

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...3&postcount=41

04-02-08, 11:13 AM   #9
Aethenelle
A Cliff Giant
solution to bar problem... Turn off aloft or mazzify with nameplates on but Aloft off.

When you mazzify make sure the correct aspect ratio is checked.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » A few Mazzle UI questions, need help please.