04-14-08, 07:49 PM   #1
yimano
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
please dont give up on this great ui

I'd just like to say im going crazy without my mazzle and would hate to see this project get put away. Ive read alot of posts saying things like this but seen one post saying you guys was waiting on a fix from bongos or something i hope this is the case. Ive tried and apply this fixes but for some reason my notepad will not let me turn the option on that gives me the line numbers so i have not been able to use mine and i have tried a few other compilations but nothing adds up to what mazzle has done.

this crap i got now gives me things like
bug grabber has stopped capturing erros since it has captured more then 20 erros per second how lovely is that.

So please for the sake of all humanity keep up the good work and hopefully you guys will get this thing fully functional again
04-14-08, 09:32 PM   #2
Bdro
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by yimano View Post
for some reason my notepad will not let me turn the option on that gives me the line numbers
This sounds odd. Open up Notepad.
-Click on 'Format' at the top and make sure that 'Word Wrap' is unchecked.
-Click on 'View' at the top and make sure that 'Status Bar' is checked

If you look in the lower right-hand corner of the screen you should see Ln #, Col #. Where there is actually a number and Ln stands for 'line'

Let me know if this helps! I'd hate for you to be without Mazzle (I know I would practically die) and you should be able to get most of it working following the sticky at the top, assuming you can edit the appropriate lines!
04-14-08, 09:37 PM   #3
navas
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
I'd just like to say im going crazy without my mazzle and would hate to see this project get put away.

So please for the sake of all humanity keep up the good work and hopefully you guys will get this thing fully functional again
Me too!!
04-14-08, 09:52 PM   #4
yimano
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
doh! yeah i didnt know i had to turn of word wrap that fixed it i can use the status bar now thanks.
04-15-08, 01:01 PM   #5
Bdro
A Cyclonian
doh! yeah i didnt know i had to turn of word wrap that fixed it i can use the status bar now thanks.
So were you able to make the necessary changes within Notepad to get it to correctly Mazzify?
04-15-08, 03:51 PM   #6
yimano
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
i was able to make the current changes but it still does not let me mazzify. i have another post and its erroring out on the one of the new lines so not sure whats going on

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » please dont give up on this great ui