07-16-08, 03:06 PM   #1
blackshadow
A Murloc Raider
wont work :S

i dled 1.11 core i think it was also ver 1.15 and 1.18 i did what it says on the instructions but when i log in and clicked on addons it still shows dependency missing....

can someone help i really want to get this working
07-16-08, 10:11 PM   #2
Bdro
A Cyclonian
The first thing that comes to mind is did you make sure 'Load out of date addons' is checked in the Addons area of the Character Login Screen?
07-17-08, 12:14 AM   #3
Blu_Haze
A Cliff Giant

It sounds like you didn't install the updated Addons compilation as well, which includes a few addons that MazzleUI requires to run.

Step 1: Extract the updated 1.18 (DocEVL) core here.
Step 2: Install the DocEVL Addon Compilation here.
Step 3: ???
Step 4: Profit!

07-17-08, 07:34 AM   #4
blackshadow
A Murloc Raider
if i didnt press load out of date addons themissing dependcy things woudnt come out.....
07-17-08, 09:21 AM   #5
Karacho
A Cyclonian
1. Rename old Interface and WTF Folder to something else or delete.

2. Forget any 1.11, 1.15 or whatever versions. They're all out of date.

3. DL MazzleUI Core V. 1.18_ docevl and extract to your desktop or whatever. You'll receive a directory named "MazzleUI-Core-1.18" with two folders named "Interface" and "Fonts" inside. Copy both folders into your World of Warcraft directory.

4. DL AddonPack V. 1.31 by docevl and extract into your World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns directory.

5. Login, make sure 'Load out of date addons' is checked.

6. Ingame, first of all adjust Video settings to your needs. UI will probably reload after that.

7. Go through Mazzifyer, answer all questions, don't forget to scroll down on all pages.

8. Have fun

Last edited by Karacho : 07-17-08 at 09:24 AM.
07-17-08, 10:53 AM   #6
blackshadow
A Murloc Raider
LOL i out of all the guides iv seen on how to install the UI i'd rate this the best of them all not very detailed but works

mr mongo or mango text size is not big enuf for me any suggestions?

everything is so small :S

Last edited by blackshadow : 07-17-08 at 11:30 AM.
07-17-08, 05:59 PM   #7
Blu_Haze
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by blackshadow View Post
LOL i out of all the guides iv seen on how to install the UI i'd rate this the best of them all not very detailed but works

mr mongo or mango text size is not big enuf for me any suggestions?

everything is so small :S
Wait, wait.....the Mr. Magoo size wasn't big enough for you? Good lord, I think you may be legally blind lol.

If you really still can't see the text, you can always try using Prat to increase the size even further. Just type /prat menu, and in the new dialog box click the red + next to the line on the left that says "Font". If the option for Font Size that appears under it is grayed out, then scroll down until you see the "All Modules" entry and click it. On the right side scroll down until you see where it says "Font" and put a check mark next to it. Then just go back and click the "set font size" option.

This will let you individually change the size of text in each window. ChatFrame1 is the default chat box, where /say ends up for example. ChatFrame6 and 7 are the windows HitsMode uses to create your combat logs.

For reference, THIS is Mr. Magoo. The little old guy that was so incredibly blind he randomly fell off of cliffs and buildings because he couldn't see where he was going. :P

07-18-08, 07:44 AM   #8
blackshadow
A Murloc Raider
lol i know why its too small:S ther was a problem in my interface that made everything 1x smaller....btw its fixed now all back to normal size...

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » wont work :S