08-10-08, 05:11 PM   #1
Deku
A Defias Bandit
Want more Traditional Party Frames

So im trying out Mazzle UI again today. Im not a big fan of the party being shown at the bottom and target in the middle. I would much rather prefer the traditional style of your characters hp and health on the top left and target to the right of it and party below you. I did this last time but there was only 1 problem. Whenever I targeted something the skins Box thingy in the bottom middle would popup while the target was set to show on the top right. Is there anyway i can stop that box in the middle from popping up when i target?

Also if someone has already moved them around and has it uploaded would anyone mind linking me? It would save me a lot of time..
08-11-08, 04:40 AM   #2
Exsanguination
A Defias Bandit

If you wanted, you could just disable DUF and get something like XPerl.. =\
08-11-08, 05:29 AM   #3
Davnel
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
off the top of my head duf is linked to bith the custom bar and the background frame for the ui, so turning it off seems to break quite a few things.
08-11-08, 06:24 AM   #4
Mazzlefizz
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Delete that graphic, and reposition things in DUF to be where you want them. That might work.
08-11-08, 06:15 PM   #5
Deku
A Defias Bandit
Thanks for the replies, but i did as mazzle said and deleted the graphic from the skin folder and it worked, everything is fine now and i positioned everything.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Want more Traditional Party Frames