08-13-08, 01:37 PM   #1
Zooty
A Defias Bandit
Getting rid of Hitmode's black boxes..

I love mazzlui all EXCEPT hits mode is there a way to get rid of the two black boxes for good? Getting rid of hits mode alone doesn't do it.. ( I put my combat log down there and few times i log in its covered by the black boxes, clicking the combat window beneath it brings it to front but it's a little annoying..)

Last edited by Zooty : 08-13-08 at 01:40 PM.
08-13-08, 03:44 PM   #2
Blu_Haze
A Cliff Giant

In the chatbox, type /prat menu

Expand the Tabs tree by clicking the little red + sign. Click on Set Display Mode. Down below, change where it says ChatFrame 6, and 7 to either Always or Default.

Right click on the now visible chat tab over the combat log windows, and choose to remove them entirely,

08-13-08, 09:07 PM   #3
Zooty
A Defias Bandit
Sweet sweet, changed it to always and poof! deleted em', thanks alot!!
08-17-08, 10:57 AM   #4
Samurizer
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Blu_Haze View Post
In the chatbox, type /prat menu

Expand the Tabs tree by clicking the little red + sign. Click on Set Display Mode. Down below, change where it says ChatFrame 6, and 7 to either Always or Default.

Right click on the now visible chat tab over the combat log windows, and choose to remove them entirely,
hmm, this does dont work for me. it only get the message boxes go away, "general" "privat" "trade" "group" "guild"

how do i get the Black boxes away?
08-17-08, 10:06 PM   #5
Blu_Haze
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Samurizer View Post
hmm, this does dont work for me. it only get the message boxes go away, "general" "privat" "trade" "group" "guild"

how do i get the Black boxes away?
It'll work if you're following the instructions. Make sure in the prat options you're setting it to "always" for chatframe's 6 and 7.

Then as said above right click on the new tabs that appear above the black boxes. You may have to look carefully for them though, since other mods like trinketmenu and autobar may be overlapping the tabs.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Getting rid of Hitmode's black boxes..