11-18-08, 02:17 PM   #1
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Raid icons in target box

What put the click able buttons in the target window for raid icons? anyone know?
11-19-08, 02:10 AM   #2
LightGuard
A Cyclonian
Originally Posted by Grimsin View Post
What put the click able buttons in the target window for raid icons? anyone know?
I believe that was part of Mazzle Core
11-19-08, 02:17 AM   #3
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

i thought so.
11-19-08, 02:24 AM   #4
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I've been using target charms to supplement what Mazzle had. You can -almost- get it similar, but it is a noticeable difference... only in appearance.
11-21-08, 11:53 AM   #5
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

i got target charms. perfect if only i could set the clickable charms where ever i want instead of the prefab layouts. maybe if i can get moveanything working again or find a replacement for it they can be moved to sit where they did in mazzle around the target window
11-21-08, 04:36 PM   #6
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Did you go into the setup for target charms? I was able to get something similar by adjusting scale, vertical/horizontal spacing, and placement until it was very close (though still not perfect).

/tc setup

Also, I'm using MoveAnything atm and it seems to be doing fine. I basically just have a bunch of default ui elements all scattered around like I want.
Screenshot

You can see the Minimap calendar button top left. I moved player, target, and party frames to a Mazzle style layout. Error messages show where I like them, mailbox is scaled and placed how I like. A lot of scaling was done that probably didn't 'have' to be, but anyway... as you can see, Moveanything is working.
11-21-08, 06:51 PM   #7
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

what version or where did you get your moveanything? also is it just me or are a ton of addons broken when it comes to deathknights? guildfu breaks when a deathknight is on, all the tip addons have issues when cursoring a death knight. xloot also cant handle deathknights.
11-21-08, 08:07 PM   #8
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

I'm really not sure where your issues are from. GuildFu works fine for me (and we ALWAYS have 2+ DKs online. TipTac... after thinking about it awhile, does get a very infrequent bug, but I don't remember what it was (when I say infrequent, I mean maybe 2 in the past few weeks). Xloot is also working fine for me -as- a deathnight... I haven't grouped with any to see if XlootMonitor is bugging.

I got Moveanything here
http://www.wowinterface.com/download...eAnything.html

Everything I've gotten that is labeled to work with wrath.. has worked with wrath for me. I think your in need of a clean up in your wtf and addons.. I'm sorry to say. I know what a hassle it is, but sometimes it's best to bite the bullet.
11-21-08, 08:17 PM   #9
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

i asked in another thread is it possible to log into wow load everything up and del the wtf while in game and then log out to create new wtf so i dont lose any settings?
11-21-08, 08:26 PM   #10
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Yeah, I saw that. I don't want to assume anything there, so I have to say I don't know. I do know you're getting a lot of bugs that others aren't though, so it has to be something in your addons or wtf (or both). All I can say for now is good luck getting fixed, WoW sux when it's throwing bugs in your teeth.
11-21-08, 08:30 PM   #11
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

Well i just did it... and to my surprise it worked fairly well. some fubar options were lost but the major stuff stayed in tacked. how ever........ it did not fix the problems. guildfu worked the other day and now its not i dont know why. Im thinking its some sort of conflicts going on or something i dont know.
11-21-08, 08:34 PM   #12
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

hmm well i remove the addons that it claims are breaking it or at lest i think and it moves to a new addon... its pretty much any thing doing with deathknights. heres what i just got. Befor rant said it was clique that was the problem. now it says nqestlog. it says these things when i cursor over a DK.

[2008/11/21 19:31:52-1149-x1]: RantTooltip-r63\RantTooltip.lua:152: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
<string>:"*:OnTooltipSetUnit":2: in function <[string "*:OnTooltipSetUnit"]:1>
<in C code>: ?
<in C code>: in function `OnTooltipSetUnit'
nQuestLog-1.0 r%d.194\modules\Tooltips\Tooltips.lua:381: in function <...rface\AddOns\nQuestLog\modules\Tooltips\Tooltips.lua:334>
(tail call): ?:

---

and this is the guildfu one.

[2008/11/21 19:31:45-1149-x3]: FuBar_GuildFu-2.4.1-98.97\FuBar_GuildFu.lua:391: attempt to index local 'classcolor' (a nil value)
FuBarPlugin-2.0-90006:393: in function `runChildren'
Tablet-2.0-90216 (FuBar):2370: in function `children'
Tablet-2.0-90216 (FuBar):2414: in function `Open'
Tablet-2.0-90216 (FuBar):2548: in function <...nterface\AddOns\FuBar\libs\Tablet-2.0\Tablet-2.0.lua:2542>
FuBarPlugin-2.0-90006:442: in function <...r_PetInfoFu\Libs\FuBarPlugin-2.0\FuBarPlugin-2.0.lua:441>

Last edited by Grimsin : 11-21-08 at 08:35 PM. Reason: adding
11-21-08, 08:46 PM   #13
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

Btw here is a screen of what i have right now going on
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_112108_193829.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	569.3 KB
ID:	2066  
11-21-08, 09:00 PM   #14
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

well i now hate this new server side settings nonsense i just lost all my macros and cant get them to come back heh. wish i knew what the hell was controlling them
11-21-08, 09:12 PM   #15
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Grimsin View Post
well i now hate this new server side settings nonsense i just lost all my macros and cant get them to come back heh. wish i knew what the hell was controlling them
Did you try the -fix- for the chat issues you were having (saving chat settings)? If you did, that's why you lost macros. If you didn't, I'm lost yet again.
11-21-08, 09:20 PM   #16
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

i managed to get them to replace by coping macro cache but.... that whole server side stuff is confusing. still have yet to be able to get the chat settings to transfers from char to char.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Raid icons in target box