09-26-09, 12:55 PM   #1
seancwatson
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thumbs up DiamondThreatMeter (DTM) Integration?

I love the Skada integration but hands down the best threat meter is DTM (http://www.wowinterface.com/download...eter.html#info). Is there anyway that someone could slap together a quick addon to get it integrated into the side bar?

09-26-09, 02:49 PM   #2
richwarf
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
is it still working?

If so that sounds great if it can track muti targets and you are able to target them via the mod as well :P

09-27-09, 05:50 AM   #3
Telepavarion
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

As I understand what is written ist, that the actuell Version of this addon ist for 3.0.8, maybe it is working with 3.2.2 too.

But it has been a very long time the author update the addon and as he write he has nearly stopping it from developing.

So maybe a integrations to nUI is not need at this time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

09-27-09, 03:06 PM   #4
seancwatson
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Thumbs up

The addon was updated last month for 3.2, but there were a few bugs but nothing the stopped it from being functional. I think I may take up actually redoing the addon in my spare time since it wont be updated again anytime soon. In the mean time I have created a quick bug fix version here: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/353710/Wo.../DTM/index.htm

That address is static, so check it periodically for updates. If enough interest is in it I'll add it to WowI and Curse

Last edited by seancwatson : 09-27-09 at 03:15 PM.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » nUI, MozzFullWorldMap and PartySpotter » Support » nUI: Suggestion Box » DiamondThreatMeter (DTM) Integration?