02-26-10, 01:08 PM   #1
TuLe
A Black Drake

Talking Minimap Funcition?

Hey all! Im using carbonite for some time now and found every function on it awesome. Its a really amazing addon for sure. One thing though i would like to tweak if possible is the ability to make the minimized minimap (when u not using it as your default minimap it hovers like a second minimap on your screen) close itself when u enter a dungeon. Is this possible somehow?

Thanks for the help!

02-26-10, 08:14 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't know about having the Carbonite minimized map close itself when you enter a dungeon, but all you really have to do is left click the Carbonite minimap icon, and that will close it. Left click again to bring it back. I think you can set a key bind for it, also. Check out the default (Blizzard) key binding interface, and scroll down to "Carbonite" and see what you can bind.

Edit: DOH! I forgot that you can also set your Carbonite minimized map to hide while you're in combat. In the upper right of the Carb minimized map, right click on the lock icon (if your map is locked, if not it's an "X"), and in the pop up menu, choose the "Hide in combat" option. Don't forget to re-lock your map.

Last edited by jeffy162 : 02-28-10 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Senior moment. 8>)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Minimap Funcition?