01-09-06, 01:14 PM   #1
Dnah
A Defias Bandit
Three Ideas

Couldn't wait till the forum on the discord site is up.. since I'm playing with DAB, DUF and DART (the last is still a little riddle for me) I'm somehow addicted to it.

Now the ideas for DUF:

1. A group number textbox or variable for the self, target and targetoftarget unitframes:

Might only show when you are in a raid. Saw it in the original Blizzard UI or provided by CTRA above self unitframe, dunno anymore.

2. The self unitframe only shows on certain conditions:

It is can be hidden.. but shows up when in battle and/or a target is selected (target unitframe shows) and/or health or mana isn't at 100% or below a specified value.

Idea for DAB

In the bar and button controll you can set the condition show/hide depending on certain conditions.. the condition "Target is.." could need a "Creature Type" subselection with selectable type for "Humanoid, Demon, Beast etc)".. might be handy for different classes like Mages (sheep), Warlocks (banish), Druids and Hunters (sleep, scare beast etc) and other classes as well.

Great work on all addon.. please keep it up!!

D'nah
01-09-06, 06:07 PM   #2
Dnah
A Defias Bandit
First idea is obsolete.. the raid group number thing... just tried the variable $rg and it does give out the number of the group you're in.. very handy. Just could need an option not to show when not in raid.

D'nah

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Three Ideas