05-04-10, 11:14 AM   #1
clowcadia
A Chromatic Dragonspawn
Newbie Working on ShowMETheMoney(got error)(would be nice to get a friendly helper)

Hi, i am a newbie developer. I am learning to to scrip, and learning he show me the money add on. I did the add on for welcome world or something and it went well. I looked at the show me the money scripting, and pasted the add on to my add-ons but i get errors in wow. Is there anyone who can help me solve the problem, as well as implement something(i don't want any animation that it does i just want same tool tip window to appear like in hello world just displaying the information the add on get and distributes.

Actrually i am getting the tooltip message, but it say error moneyamount not sen
05-05-10, 07:32 PM   #2
upyursh
An Aku'mai Servant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
As a fellow noob addon dev I'll give you some advise, you've given no details that will assist anyone with helping you.

If you're getting errors you need to say what they are.

You said you copied and pasted the addon, did you make sure you have all libs? did you ensure that functions etc were not still referencing the original addon?

Upy

WoWInterface » Developer Discussions » Lua/XML Help » Newbie Working on ShowMETheMoney(got error)(would be nice to get a friendly helper)