Castle Theme for World of Warcraft Updates

Castle Interface Theme for World of Warcraft
Release Version 1.0 - available in .ZIP and .EXE
Designed by T.King

[ Updates & Support Thread ]

Release Information

> Information Submitted on February 11th, 2006

What will be in version 1.1
  • Supplemental patch to fix minor cosmetics throughout.
  • Testing slightly darker brick wherever necessary to improve white text-over brick visibility.
  • Improved overall theme intergration.
  • Optional mouse pointer graphic (sword). Mouse pointers will be available seperately in my T.King Mouse Pointers for WoW Multi-Theme Pack.

Sample image:
Castle Theme for World of Warcraft Sample

Known bugs and issues

> Minor cosmetics (see details below)
  • Some Addons contain their own customized interface graphics, or utilization of; that result in overriding portions of this themes custom graphics.* Please check with the authors of Addons you're using, to see if there are any plans to provide a patch to utilize graphics from this theme. I'm releasing far too many theme packs to make the patches myself. A custom template file will be made available to Addon authors shortly after the release of this skin.
  • Graphic Offsets: There are a handful of windows with frame inserts that are 4 pixels too low, resulting in the first line of text and some window controls appearing to be placed too high (by 4 pixels). Though not drastic, it's a cosmetic bug that will be fixed asap.
  • Window Frame Coverage: There are a few areas of the ui that need to be skinned with this theme. Though very minor, we'll get this fixed right away. Windows affected by this are the fullscreen map, and system menu partially using default UI graphics.

> Added 02.11.2006: Group # above player window partially obscured (bottom half).
Solution(s): Small .lua Addon to move text upwards a few pixels, or a modified player window graphic.

[ T.King's World of Warcraft Themes Portal ]
02-12-06, 08:54 AM   #2
smeltn
A Fallenroot Satyr

awesome..

When should we expect to see the : T.King Mouse Pointers for WoW Multi-Theme Pack?
02-12-06, 01:00 PM   #3
T.King
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by smeltn
awesome..

When should we expect to see the : T.King Mouse Pointers for WoW Multi-Theme Pack?
I'm working on them monday, now that I know how I'm suppose to edit them, it shouldn't take long. It'll be released in .zip format first, then later on as a .exe (optional) to allow players to switch pointers on the fly.

02-15-06, 09:51 PM   #4
smeltn
A Fallenroot Satyr

any update on the cursor releases?
02-20-06, 08:31 PM   #5
T.King
A Cyclonian

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by smeltn
any update on the cursor releases?
3 people (including myself), all tried some recent advice, and well...we ended up with invisible mouse pointers. Someone got another cursor set to work by dropping in the cursor pack from Warcraft 3, and just renaming it. Unfortunately, I cannot do that.

I heard there was some kind of old editor for Warcraft 3, and that's what I should use. Anyone know what that might be?

04-11-06, 10:43 PM   #6
Kittay
A Kobold Labourer

Originally Posted by T.King
3 people (including myself), all tried some recent advice, and well...we ended up with invisible mouse pointers. Someone got another cursor set to work by dropping in the cursor pack from Warcraft 3, and just renaming it. Unfortunately, I cannot do that.

I heard there was some kind of old editor for Warcraft 3, and that's what I should use. Anyone know what that might be?
did you happen to mean the World Editor that comes with Warcraft III when you download it.... it should be in your folder of Warcraft III if you have bought the game
05-29-06, 07:54 AM   #7
Freakzor
A Murloc Raider
T-King why dont you go to blizzard? i think they would give you an job to design mods for summer, winter, spring, and that stuffs... and i think that all on this forum thinks the same.
11-22-06, 09:09 AM   #8
dinga
A Defias Bandit
T.King Mouse Pointers for WoW Multi-Theme Pack?

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » Released AddOns » Castle Theme for World of Warcraft Updates