12-28-10, 01:32 PM   #1
ryan odets
Premium Member
Check boxes on map

The show quest objextives and show digsites check boxes, how do I get them off the mop or atleast move them. It never fails the one digsite or quest I need to find is hidden behind the text and check box. I dont remember the text or check bing so intrusive in prior versions.

12-28-10, 11:18 PM   #2
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I don't think that's normal behavior for the Carbonite maps. I don't have anything like that on my map, so I'm going to suggest that it's another addon that is doing it.

Try disabling all addons except Carbonite. If the problem stops, it's another addon interfering with Carbonite.

If you have another map altering addon, either look through it's options to eliminate those check boxes, or (worst case scenario) disable it and let the author know that it interferes with another addons maps and how.

12-31-10, 09:51 AM   #3
ryan odets
Premium Member
Thanks Jeff, it was the map that is intergrated with elv's edit of tukui. I thought it was turned off guess when I updated it turned it back on.

12-31-10, 12:08 PM   #4
jeffy162
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
You're welcome. I'm glad I could help. And .... Yeah, that can happen. 8^)

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » Carbonite » Carbonite Archive » Check boxes on map