04-02-06, 06:25 PM   #1
zapmaster
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Unhappy Chat window options are lost :(

I had it not too long ago and started messing with other GUI's and lost it.

Chat window had tabs for general and combat. I could edit what I wanted to see in each window and I could seprate the chat windows or close them all together. It was a right click on the chat window to bring up these GREAT options. I could unlock it, streach it, darken the the transparent had it in Cosmos and have reinstalled it but the tabs are gone!

Also looking for a priest tools type gui that would select the the target with HP loss and of course Zhunter is no longer working with the new patch, anyone know of another like it?

PS
I am a new to the game and enjoy it every much since the patch of course.

Any help would be much help to this newbie.
Thank you and good huntting to you.

Zap
04-02-06, 06:38 PM   #2
KowHunta
A Fallenroot Satyr
I thought that was part of the default GUI?
04-02-06, 06:43 PM   #3
zapmaster
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
?

well if it is. where do I remove it to place it then any idea what the name of it it?

I have completly removed everything from the addons folder to reinstall cosmos and even did blizzards repair still with no luck.

guess I could just remove everything and do a restall if I need to since I have been at this all day anyways.

Thanks

Last edited by zapmaster : 04-02-06 at 06:45 PM.
04-02-06, 09:17 PM   #4
svartalfimposter
A Wyrmkin Dreamwalker

I have this also atm.

I get my chat tabs working by asking someone to PM me.
04-03-06, 05:50 PM   #5
zapmaster
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Thumbs up Reinstall

Seems like I tryed to remove some things to find out just what it was and when I tryed to do a repair on it, it told me that too many files were missing and to reinstall, which I did which brought back the chat window tabs with all the options very happy to have them back too after an all day session of just trying to pick out and fix what ever it was I did to cause it..

Zap

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Search/Requests » Chat window options are lost :(