12-27-15, 04:06 PM   #1
xinael
A Kobold Labourer
[bug ?] Chat discussion right click contextual menu

Hi,
The original UI from the game add a "target" button in the options when you right click the name of a player.

After installing RealUI (and not a single other addon/UI pack), when I right click the name of a player in the chat tab, the menu appearing does not give me the possibility to target this player anymore.

I disabled all of my addons and then tried to activate them one by one, starting with
1) nibRealUI init
2) Aurora RealUI
3) nibRealUI

after activating the 3rd, when I right click a player name and then select "target" on the contextual menu, I have the following message :

"nibRealUI_Init has been blocked from an action only available to the Blizzard UI. You can disable this addon and reload the UI"."

So, at this point, something inside this nibRealUI (or the init one) block the ability to target from a player from the right click contextual menu in the chat tab.
I did not tried to add other addons after that, but when they are all activated, the "target" option completely disappear from the right click menu.

Given the error, I think this is not solveable, but as I know nothing in lua/programmation, maybe this is a bug ? If this is the case, it would be nice to fix it if this is not too complicated.

Anyway, thanks for this UI.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » [bug ?] Chat discussion right click contextual menu