02-10-17, 11:28 AM   #1
Gethe
RealUI Developer

Premium Member
Featured
[Update] 8.1 r19

8.1 r19

All New Infobar

The Infobar has been completely rewritten from the ground up. This new version was built with LDB support, which will allow you to customize it like never before!

Another new feature are the progress watch bars. They will display your tracked progress (XP, AP, etc.) as a visible bar running the length of the Infobar. This feature can be disabled independently of the progress watch block, but cannot work without it.

Finally, you may notice that the meters toggle is no longer present. This is because Skada and most other DPS meters provide their own LDB feed that can be used as a toggle. To reacquire this feature, open up the advanced config (/realadv) and in the Infobar section you can toggle the relevant addon in the bottom section.

Inventory Improvements

cargBags_Nivaya was given a thorough audit aimed at improving performance and reliability. If you have been using another addon or the Curse version of cargBags_Nivaya, I encourage you to check this out.

Additionally, relics are now sorted with gear and will show the item level increase they provide to an artifact.

Aura Tracker Removed

As I said in the announcement post this was not a decision made lightly, but I believe it is the right course for the betterment of RealUI as a whole.

Please do not post bugs/errors in this thread.

WoWInterface » Featured Projects » RealUI » [Update] 8.1 r19