04-27-05, 01:56 PM   #1
saulsimon
A Defias Bandit
MY Inventory

I am useing the new insomnx comialation, however want ed to be able to change the number of columns in my big bag so am looking ot switch to My Inventory. my problem is when I switched, the items in my inventory no longer have sell prices and what they are used for like in the All in one inventory. why is that and what can I do to change it?
04-28-05, 03:02 AM   #2
Svarten
A Fallenroot Satyr
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by saulsimon
I am useing the new insomnx comialation, however want ed to be able to change the number of columns in my big bag so am looking ot switch to My Inventory. my problem is when I switched, the items in my inventory no longer have sell prices and what they are used for like in the All in one inventory. why is that and what can I do to change it?
Good day, I am the author of MyInventory.

This most likely have soemthing to do with insomnx other collection. MyInventory does not support the new Lootlink, instead it supports ItemsMatrix, wich meen you need to convert that aswell.

Good luck,
Svarten
04-30-05, 10:57 PM   #3
saulsimon
A Defias Bandit
Well, I switched to Itemsmatrix, so now I have the sell price; however the skills are not listed. anything else I can do?
09-03-05, 04:00 PM   #4
Aramotha
A Kobold Labourer
cant get it to work

I have downloaded the file and followed every instruction and it is not in my addon list on the game , i dont understand what I am doing wrong, the same thing happened when i tried to do aioi, would someone pls tell me what i am doing wrong
08-17-06, 04:02 AM   #5
dafire
Premium Member
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by ClusTeR
Deleted by Kaelten
You are very wrong here my friend.

Last edited by Kaelten : 08-17-06 at 06:24 AM.

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » MY Inventory