06-10-05, 06:39 PM   #1
Tirya
A Defias Bandit
Text on Health And Mana Bar

Hi all,

I have been playing with some mods. I mostly use the Insomniax mod and I have updated the CTMOD part of it, but when I do I lose the text in the mana and health bars for myself. I can see the text if I place mouse cursor over it but lose it when moves off.

Any thoughts,

Thanks,

Tirya
06-10-05, 07:27 PM   #2
Remelio

CT Mod's options window (the CT button on the map) has some options for text that you can use. There is a setting for Party, Self, and Target - basically just click on the button (I'd recommend setting the options window to be draggable so you can move it out of the way) and it will go through different options for text on the window that you're changing.

Hope this helps. If not I can hop in game and write down some more exact directions.
06-10-05, 07:29 PM   #3
nota
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
I had to disable these for the patch (the ct_playerhealth, ct_raidassist, and others); have they been patched or are they still causing errors; or is the patch mentioned somewhere around here the fix for these errors?
06-10-05, 07:38 PM   #4
Remelio

Thats true.. they haven't updated the version here on wowinterface yet, but if you download it from here then its been updated.
06-10-05, 08:16 PM   #5
Tirya
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by Remelio
CT Mod's options window (the CT button on the map) has some options for text that you can use. There is a setting for Party, Self, and Target - basically just click on the button (I'd recommend setting the options window to be draggable so you can move it out of the way) and it will go through different options for text on the window that you're changing.

Hope this helps. If not I can hop in game and write down some more exact directions.

that did it. thanks so much

WoWInterface » AddOns, Compilations, Macros » AddOn Help/Support » Text on Health And Mana Bar