2. Copypasta the Interface, Font, and WTF folders into your World of Warcraft folder.
3. In the WTF folder, go into "Account" and change ACCOUNT NAME to your account, SERVER to your server, and CHARACTER to your character.
Most of these addons are configured in the .lua files, so if you are not comfortable with that I would either Google-fu, ask, or avoid this comp completely. If you have a specific question about a specific addon, I recommend checking the addon's page first. You can find most of the addons on WoWI.
- Change Omen, MinimapButtonFrame, and Recount profiles to KattleUI
- /movebuffs will allow you to move the buff frames
- /eb will show the micro menu and two additional bars
- /kb allows you to change keybindings via hover
- /xct unlock/lock moves the combat text
- ncImprovedMerchant is the addon that auto-repairs, if you want to turn it off
Thank you to the original addon authors for their work!